• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
I've read that ketamine was a promising treatment for depression, and I was wondering whether it's possible to self-medicate with ketamine you buy on the street and whether anyone has ever had success with it. Or is there a way to obtain it legally in Canada (without a doctor's prescription because I highly doubt my doctor would sign off on it)? And do you need to worry about any drug interactions with, say, antidepressants? Thanks.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
yes, see Reddit for doseage. You need to snort it - better absorbed than putting it in the mouth. It is a bit weird to snort it - but it is for medical purposes. One guideline says 30mg every other day. Another one gives mg per kg - so it depends on your weight.

I have found it helpful. I don't have the same constant suicidal thoughts all day, and I think that is thanks to K. It's a treatment not a cure, so you will need to maintain treatments. I think low doses are not huge risk (e.g. addicts who take large amounts risk bladder damage, but hopefully microdoses not so bad)

Absolutely fine with anti-depressants. In the London clinics, their patients stay on their anti-ds and have K therapy.

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
yes, see Reddit for doseage. You need to snort it - better absorbed than putting it in the mouth. It is a bit weird to snort it - but it is for medical purposes. One guideline says 30mg every other day. Another one gives mg per kg - so it depends on your weight.

I have found it helpful. I don't have the same constant suicidal thoughts all day, and I think that is thanks to K. It's a treatment not a cure, so you will need to maintain treatments. I think low doses are not huge risk (e.g. addicts who take large amounts risk bladder damage, but hopefully microdoses not so bad)

Absolutely fine with anti-depressants. In the London clinics, their patients stay on their anti-ds and have K therapy.
Thanks for the info! The thing about bladder damage is kinda worrisome because I've had bladder issues in the past (in fact, this is still an ongoing problem although I keep it mostly under control) and it was absolutely awful. But I will look into it more.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks for the info! The thing about bladder damage is kinda worrisome because I've had bladder issues in the past (in fact, this is still an ongoing problem although I keep it mostly under control) and it was absolutely awful. But I will look into it more.

I hear you! There isn't much research on the impact of microdosing Ketamine over time I don't think. The bladder damage happens to addicts, but their doses will be much higher.

I recommend you look on the Ketamine clinic websites - the ones that do the expensive infusions. Some of them give useful information about side effects or what to expect, FAQs etc. Then look on Reddit for the self-dosing information.

Have you tried microdosing the mushrooms? No bladder issues with those.

I have tried fucking everything - apart from yet more anti-depressants - so that is what I am doing atm. Do look at the research on Magnesium too. I wish I could tell you it works - I am trying it at the moment.
ps excuse my language!!! My depression is making me crabby :)

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I used it to get off other drugs but in terms of self medicating
I think there's a reason doctor's train for a minimum of ten years before reaching the stage where they can make that decision

Reactions: Celerity