slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
I read about the high suicide rate of vets which I'm very sad about tbh bc they do so much for our animals. Im not a vet student but is there a way to get my hands on it to cbt? I also read that its used in countries which allow terminal ill patients to commit a peaceful suicide. I live in Germany and I would even go on the dark net to purchase Pentobarbital. Im going to be honest this is my first post on here and my only goal is to not leave a severed corpse for my family behind. I am aiming to cbt when i finish my bachelors and or wait a little for my little brother to grow up. There is no hope or future for me but I am willing to suffer a little longer for my family. I know they will be sad forever and my mom begged me to not attempt again and she said she will cbt if i do but she cant do that bc she has 3 more kids. man i drifted off. i want to die so badly. i am 21 year old girl. all i experienced was bullying and no one ever truly loved me not even my friends. I'm gonna turn 22 soon and never had a boyfriend or anyone actually interested in me except for disgusting reasons. i sh daily and I'm anorexic. my second plan is to just let my eating disorder kill me in probably idk 3-5 (?) years. hopefully quicker bc I'm aiming for a very low bmi and I'm bmi 17.4 rn losing rapidly.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes but don't accept links from people, find the main darknet markets yourself.

There's plenty of guides on YouTube.

The problem is most want western union or crypto which are not reversible so there's lots of scammers.

Look for street names rather than common names and you can find it.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I read about the high suicide rate of vets which I'm very sad about tbh bc they do so much for our animals. Im not a vet student but is there a way to get my hands on it to cbt? I also read that its used in countries which allow terminal ill patients to commit a peaceful suicide. I live in Germany and I would even go on the dark net to purchase Pentobarbital. Im going to be honest this is my first post on here and my only goal is to not leave a severed corpse for my family behind. I am aiming to cbt when i finish my bachelors and or wait a little for my little brother to grow up. There is no hope or future for me but I am willing to suffer a little longer for my family. I know they will be sad forever and my mom begged me to not attempt again and she said she will cbt if i do but she cant do that bc she has 3 more kids. man i drifted off. i want to die so badly. i am 21 year old girl. all i experienced was bullying and no one ever truly loved me not even my friends. I'm gonna turn 22 soon and never had a boyfriend or anyone actually interested in me except for disgusting reasons. i sh daily and I'm anorexic. my second plan is to just let my eating disorder kill me in probably idk 3-5 (?) years. hopefully quicker bc I'm aiming for a very low bmi and I'm bmi 17.4 rn losing rapidly.
I am so sorry about what you've been put through and the trauma , pain you are enduring. I'm also devastated at the thought of what my family is going to go through, I don't think my mom and older sister will be able to survive it. I never want them to experience that kind of pain but I'm in enormous pain so it's extremely difficult to have to be in this situation, it's a loose, loose situation. I know it's a selfish decision but I literally can hardly breathe anymore. I feel for you ❤️

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
Yes but don't accept links from people, find the main darknet markets yourself.

There's plenty of guides on YouTube.

The problem is most want western union or crypto which are not reversible so there's lots of scammers.

Look for street names rather than common names and you can find it.
Oh I see. Okay thank you I will try soon. I am a little scared to go on the darknet but ig its the small price I have to pay.
I am so sorry about what you've been put through and the trauma , pain you are enduring. I'm also devastated at the thought of what my family is going to go through, I don't think my mom and older sister will be able to survive it. I never want them to experience that kind of pain but I'm in enormous pain so it's extremely difficult to have to be in this situation, it's a loose, loose situation. I know it's a selfish decision but I literally can hardly breathe anymore. I feel for you ❤️
Yeah I understand :(( I feel super selfish but i genuinely cant do this anymore. Everyone tells me to live for them and their special events but nobody tells me to live for myself. I dont enjoy a second of my life. I am scarred for life. All my friends have romantic partners and replace me with them while telling me to stay alive. My mom has to stay alive for my little brother. I hope she sees that when the time has come.