• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
My friend died and came back he didn't see a God but he Said wherever he was it was peaceful he saw what he thought were deceased relatives. Had a life review and told it wasn't his time and to go back and help people

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
My friend died and came back he didn't see a God but he Said wherever he was it was peaceful he saw what he thought were deceased relatives. Had a life review and told it wasn't his time and to go back and help people
Cannot agree with it. It might be a delusion. I don't have any objective reason to agree with it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Unfortunately, I believe that you'll get thrown back into the reincarnation cycle again unless you successfully escape. I've grown increasingly convinced that earth is a prison planet and that we're all trapped here. I'm making it my mission in this life to escape the vicious cycle. There's no way in hell that I'm coming back to this planet.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Unfortunately I believe that you'll get thrown back into the reincarnation cycle again unless you successfully escape.
I believe this too. So I'm trying to learn whatever bullshit lessons I'm suppose to

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I believe this too. So I'm trying to learn whatever bullshit lessons I'm suppose to
I heard that the archons use the fact that you have to learn "lessons" to guilt-trip and trap you into reincarnating. They say that you have past life karma and karmic debt to trick you into reincarnating. If life is a school, why don't we know what lessons we're here to learn? Why are our memories and minds wiped with every incarnation? This is why I believe that it's a prison. The fact that you don't even know what lessons you're supposed to learn makes it seem like we're purposely being trapped here. Earth isn't a classroom, it's a prison planet…

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I heard that the archons use the fact that you have to learn "lessons" to guilt-trip and trap you into reincarnating. They say that you have past life karma and karmic debt to trick you into reincarnating.
I wouldn't doubt this. Some say our higher self chooses some of our challenges before coming here in each life and that more advanced souls choose harder lives to advance spiritually . I'm not sure I entirely believe that but to me it makes more sense than Christianity point of view

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
Unfortunately I believe that you'll get thrown back into the reincarnation cycle again unless you successfully escape. I've grown increasingly convinced that earth is a prison planet and that we're all trapped here. I'm making it my mission in this life to escape the vicious cycle. There's no way in hell that I'm coming back to this planet.
Well! We cannot control anything. Even that we couldn't control our own birth. We're a part of this system and cannot escape from it unless our non-existence. For demonstration an animal can never commit suicide, no matters how much suffering it's going through because it's beyond its limits. Similarly we cannot go beyond our limits. If there's some afterlife then we'll have to experience it, no matters how harsh it is. I don't know from where it all has started and where it will end. I don't know from where the laws of nature come from.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Well! We cannot control anything. Even that we couldn't control our own birth. We're a part of this system and cannot escape from it unless our non-existence. For demonstration an animal can never commit suicide, no matters how much suffering it's going through because it's beyond its limits. Similarly we cannot go beyond our limits. If there's some afterlife then we'll have to experience it, no matters how harsh it is. I don't know from where it all has started and where it will end. I don't know from where the laws of nature come from.
Yeah I guess so, but there must be ways to escape the system (reincarnation cycle). Every system has a flaw, right? You just need to exploit it and take advantage of it. I think that if you game the system then you can eventually escape, like how there are always video game cheats

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023

You've gotta beat the big boss, then it'll all make sense after that. Good luck! 👍
Maybe it's either game over or back to level 1 as a new character.

I came across an alternative view of reincarnation, that it's our memories that get passed on from life to life, and not our 'self'. It's what the 'mystic' Osho said:

"But I want to say one thing to you: the whole idea of reincarnation is a misconception. It is true that when a person dies his being becomes part of the whole. Whether he was a sinner or a saint does not matter, but he had also something called the mind, the memory. In the past the information was not available to explain memory as a bundle of thoughts and thought waves, but now it is easier.

And that's where, on many points, I find Gautam Buddha far ahead of his time. He is the only man who would have agreed with my explanation. He has given hints, but he could not provide any evidence for it; there was nothing available to say. He has said that when a person dies, his memory travels into a new womb – not the self. And we now can understand it, that when you are dying, you will leave memories all around in the air. And if you have been miserable, all your miseries will find some location; they will enter into some other memory system. Either they will enter totally into a single womb – that's how somebody remembers one's past. It is not your past; it was somebody else's mind that you have inherited."

Most people don't remember because they have not got the whole lump, the whole heritage of a single individual's memory system."

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I heard that the archons use the fact that you have to learn "lessons" to guilt-trip and trap you into reincarnating. They say that you have past life karma and karmic debt to trick you into reincarnating. If life is a school, why don't we know what lessons we're here to learn? Why are our memories and minds wiped with every incarnation? This is why I believe that it's a prison. The fact that you don't even know what lessons you're supposed to learn makes it seem like we're purposely being trapped here. Earth isn't a classroom, it's a prison planet…

If it is a prison, I'll be like Morgan Freeman in shawshank redemption at the parole hearing… "stamp your form sunny, and stop wasting my time!"

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
Yeah I guess so, but there must be ways to escape the system (reincarnation cycle). Every system has a flaw, right? You just need to exploit it and take advantage of it. I think that if you game the system then you can eventually escape, like how there are always video game cheats
I might be wrong but I don't think so.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

Feb 8, 2024
idec anymore tbh. anything else is better than the self imposed hell im stuck in.
but seriously, is it guaranteed? yh of course its not guaranteed. well its guaranteed that u will never experience ur current life again unless its through a recollection of it but life in general? ull return to being who u were before u became conscious in ur current body. its like u playing a game on a console and ur avatar dies, u still exist dont u? i like to think this world is just like that. just a game in the console of the universe and that when this avatar body im using to experience life upon this earth dies, ill return to being the same person i was (and am) before i became conscious in this body.
i mean i posted a free book on here about suicide and reality and imo it lays it all out for a person. its here if anyone cares enough to read it:

and heres a presentation by the author that spells out reality according to how he thinks its all about:

btw im not shilling his stuff on behalf of him. personally i cant stand the author and yet his explanations about reality and other things have filled me with so much awe and wonder and i cant seem to find anything else that rivals what he puts out.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Maybe it's either game over or back to level 1 as a new character.

I came across an alternative view of reincarnation, that it's our memories that get passed on from life to life, and not our 'self'. It's what the 'mystic' Osho said:

"But I want to say one thing to you: the whole idea of reincarnation is a misconception. It is true that when a person dies his being becomes part of the whole. Whether he was a sinner or a saint does not matter, but he had also something called the mind, the memory. In the past the information was not available to explain memory as a bundle of thoughts and thought waves, but now it is easier.

And that's where, on many points, I find Gautam Buddha far ahead of his time. He is the only man who would have agreed with my explanation. He has given hints, but he could not provide any evidence for it; there was nothing available to say. He has said that when a person dies, his memory travels into a new womb – not the self. And we now can understand it, that when you are dying, you will leave memories all around in the air. And if you have been miserable, all your miseries will find some location; they will enter into some other memory system. Either they will enter totally into a single womb – that's how somebody remembers one's past. It is not your past; it was somebody else's mind that you have inherited."

Most people don't remember because they have not got the whole lump, the whole heritage of a single individual's memory system."

I've always been very attracted to soldiers and could never figure out why . I did a past life reading with a psychic friend for fun and she said she saw me as a Viking shield maiden in Denmark in one of my past lives. I did a DNA test and 30% of my DNA is Danish. So it makes me wonder if some of our past life memories are transferred to our next lives