• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

death becomes her

Jul 3, 2020
This can be a symptom of envy. It is good to keep an eye on it. Its not good for the person who feels it.

I wish bad things only for right-wing politicians and capitalists but due to structural thing.

Haha well I think we are good -- I will not be reproducing before I leave this earth I will take my shitty genes with me and just go.

And yes, much of my brain chemicals are not good for the person (me) that is feeling them. Such as suicidal thoughts.

Just was reaching out here for a source of comfort.
Yea. But it has to happen to people who either deserve it or thrive in all the aspects of life that I was starved of. (I wouldn't want a homeless man to slip on a penny, in other words.)
I mean, why would I give a shit if something bad happened to others, when most of my life has been worse than bad? It would be so disingenuous of me to deny the certain apathies and malignancies that this suffering has so kindly afforded me. It is rotting me, but not without good reason.
I cannot be happy for other people when I never got to experience happiness of my own, and I shouldn't have to be. Especially with the lack of said happiness being in due part to some of these fuckers, and a physical situation out of my control.
Personally I wish onto those around me, my own suffering, my exact Hell, I wish for them to experience what I have and feel it, I wish for them to understand and to beg for death, only to never be obliged. Yes, I want many people to suffer, including my own relatives ..but I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it, only a small sense of vengeance being accomplished, a balancing of the scale.

Envy is just a symptom of not having something someone else does. If you have no means to get that thing and being without it affects your life so negatively, there is nothing to do about the envy. I don't think jealousy or envy are things to reprimand or shame people for experiencing. It makes perfect sense to be bitter and longing toward something you cannot have while being forced to witness others basking in it. I mean it's basically torture on top of lacking.

Wow your post really resonated with me. Thank you for this. It's nice not to feel alone for once.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers
VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
No. I feel much of the same. But it has to happen to people who either deserve it or thrive in all the aspects of life that I was starved of. (I wouldn't want a homeless man to slip on a penny, in other words.)
I mean, why would I give a shit if something bad happened to others, when most of my life has been worse than bad? It would be so disingenuous of me to deny the certain apathies and malignancies that this suffering has so kindly afforded me. It is rotting me, but not without good reason.
I cannot be happy for other people when I never got to experience happiness of my own, and I shouldn't have to be. Especially with the lack of said happiness being in due part to some of these fuckers, and a physical situation out of my control.
Personally I wish onto those around me, my own suffering, my exact Hell, I wish for them to experience what I have and feel it, I wish for them to understand and to beg for death, only to never be obliged. Yes, I want many people to suffer, including my own relatives ..but I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it, only a small sense of vengeance being accomplished, a balancing of the scale.

Envy is just a symptom of not having something someone else does. If you have no means to get that thing and being without it affects your life so negatively, there is nothing to do about the envy. I don't think jealousy or envy are things to reprimand or shame people for experiencing. It makes perfect sense to be bitter and longing toward something you cannot have while being forced to witness others basking in it. I mean it's basically torture on top of lacking.

It is perfectly human to feel envy or anger. There is no reason to suppress or feel ashamed of these emotions. It is even problematic to hide because everything goes unconscious. It is necessary to discover the origin of this pattern of envy and try to change that, because it makes you suffer.
That's the big difference. It is in this movement that you create empathy for others.

Yes, that person can have a family, be married, have children, have a good job, a good salary, and be completely unhappy and, in fact, want a completely different life. Each mind is a universe.

Haha well I think we are good -- I will not be reproducing before I leave this earth I will take my shitty genes with me and just go.

And yes, much of my brain chemicals are not good for the person (me) that is feeling them. Such as suicidal thoughts.

Just was reaching out here for a source of comfort.

Wow your post really resonated with me. Thank you for this. It's nice not to feel alone for once.
I am not judging you or making any value judgments. I just wanted to warn you that this is harmful to you. Try to break that pattern.

Last edited:
Reactions: death becomes her
lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
I don't like to see people or animals suffer. So, I don't like to see bad things happen to people.

Butin all honesty, I do get a sense of gratification when someone seeks my advice on something and ignores my input and I turned out to be right. Like an "I told you so" type of thing.

But once the gratification wears off I do feel bad.

Reactions: Isadeth
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I like when karma comes back to bite people in the ass

Reactions: Isadeth
goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
As long as you don't actively hurt people, you can't help how you feel, and it's ok to feel the way you do.