• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ashtar

Ashtar

I enjoy necrophilia when I am the victim
Sep 26, 2018
Maybe can I put a lot of pillows and duvets among my body and the walls/ground? The Lyle Stevik case seems to be successful.
That's what I thought :/ Thank's @Schopenhauer

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Maybe can I put a lot of pillows and duvets among my body and the walls/ground? The Lyle Stevik case seems to be successful.
That's what I thought :/ Thank's @Schopenhauer
I saw a Video of a woman wrapping herself into a comforter

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
@Shay could u post the link please?
I don't have it. I've watched so many. She basically wrapper herself in a comforter as if she was cold. Not sure it showed how she got it to stay tho. I saw it a while ago

Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
I don't have it. I've watched so many. She basically wrapper herself in a comforter as if she was cold. Not sure it showed how she got it to stay tho. I saw it a while ago

Right, thank you. It can work maybe, but I don't know. You know about Lyle Stevik?

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Right, thank you. It can work maybe, but I don't know. You know about Lyle Stevik?

You need to take into account the possibility of failure and/or discovery. How bad would it be afterwards? Your parents can make your life very difficult. You can't get hold of a hotel room?

Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
Yes. I've heard of him. But don't know his set up

He just was found 1 or 2 days after. Kneeling, with a belt around the neck, he did in a closet (without the wood body of a closet, only the metal bar). When people enter the room he was with pillows in the walls around him.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Hey, anyone can help me with that question? The question is: I chose a place to commit partial hanging and was where I trained. This place is the last school I've studied, and I chose this place because at weekend most teenagers jump the wall (it have some holes so is easy to jump) to smoke weed, even me and some friends go to this place sometimes to get high and play songs. On weekend has some people working inside the school but they never go out where we use to be... I spent day and nights alone for hours in this place, so I know is a "safe place" to do it, though 2 times I listen voices around inside the sports court (the fucking teenage students smoking pot). But now the real question. My parents sleep in separate bedrooms, my dad's bedroom is close to mine and he is more "attentive" to hear me dying than my mom. My dad goes in a travel for some days, so I'm thinking about do it in my bed. How hard or strong my body will kick and get seizures? I want to know if is possible do that without my mom hears me. Thank you.
How old are you? Lol you're too young to commit suicide. Life changes. Wait till you're my age, then pull the trigger

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
How old are you? Lol you're too young to commit suicide. Life changes. Wait till you're my age, then pull the trigger

In my case, I wish I'd been able to do it as a teen. It would save me a lifetime of negative utility.

Reactions: Ashtar
Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018

I'm a 21 yo (Sid Vicious age xD), and you? I don't know what u think about time, life, existence and things that can't be changed... I believe age is just in your mind, and in my mind I feel I'm older than 80 yo or more

Last edited:
Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
@I'vehadenough Live fast, die young!