• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Thinking of hanging. But afraid that going unconscious will scare me too much
No it's not scary. Overtakes you quickly and painlessly I'd done correctly. Try with a slip knot in a partial suspension to see if it's something you'd be comfortable with. Lower some of your weight and you will feel everything fade slightly. It's the same feeling as someone lightly choking you to the point of passing out. It only gets painful if you drop all of your weight quickly and feel the pain from the rope. It doesn't take your full body weight to go unconscious.

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
No it's not scary. Overtakes you quickly and painlessly I'd done correctly. Try with a slip knot in a partial suspension to see if it's something you'd be comfortable with. Lower some of your weight and you will feel everything fade slightly. It's the same feeling as someone lightly choking you to the point of passing out. It only gets painful if you drop all of your weight quickly and feel the pain from the rope. It doesn't take your full body weight to go unconscious.
Miss the feeling actually...

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Yes, at least for me. You won't succeed first time. It's very hard not to pull out.

Opposite experience for me. First time l obviously found the sweet spot and passed out almost by accident after a few seconds during a test. Have followed this up several times since to no success, perhaps as l now know it's coming, and it's not as comfortable as the first time.

Ashtar

Ashtar

I enjoy necrophilia when I am the victim
Sep 26, 2018
Opposite experience for me. First time l obviously found the sweet spot and passed out almost by accident after a few seconds during a test. Have followed this up several times since to no success, perhaps as l now know it's coming, and it's not as comfortable as the first time.

Why u still alive? Someone find u? How long time u was hanging? By the time u was unconscious it bring sequels for u?

Reactions: lv-gras
Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
Thinking of hanging. But afraid that going unconscious will scare me too much

Man, it scares u so fuckin' bad (I know that because I tried too much times and other people say they feel the same), but is just while seconds. If u be fearless and keep on the position u get unconscious quickly and the death is more quickly and painless. In fact, u just feel pain when conscious, will be the worsen seconds of your life, but after this... No more pain!

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Why u still alive? Someone find u? How long time u was hanging? By the time u was unconscious it bring sequels for u?

Rope slipped off door handle, was out for about one minute. Coming round was a very peculiar experience but was reassured that it was an easy and painless method. Since then, not as much fun, it has to be said.

Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
Rope slipped off door handle, was out for about one minute. Coming round was a very peculiar experience but was reassured that it was an easy and painless method. Since then, not as much fun, it has to be said.

Try a more resistant rope and a robust place to hold the rope, as a knot more strong.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Try a more resistant rope and a robust place to hold the rope, as a knot more strong.

Have remedied the problem re door handle tbh, the original was just a test - the problem thereafter has been that I've been unable to press my carotid as comfortably as that initial time, and perhaps now tgat l know it's coming my survival instinct is kicking in and I'm backing out after 10 seconds and trying again. First time it was a case of "hey, l wonder if this is how it's done..." then bang, nothing until l came around a minute later and had to frantically undo a tight ligature.

111aaa

111aaa

h82b
Sep 22, 2018
I feel cold fear and panic every time before fainting. After 2-3 seconds it's unbearable. I have to do it but it's terribly scary to me.

Last edited:
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Not particularly. You've just gotta commit. I found it very frightening when I was doing a half-assed practice run, but once I did it for real, I barely noticed myself slipping out of consciousness

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
Going unconscious feels kind of good after a point.

First, pressure on neck does suck. But it is tolerable for a few seconds. Assuming you use a decent rope and not one too thin and also that you pad your neck so it's not on raw skin, that hurts. You might feel the need to swallow.

Then after a few seconds it doesn't hurt anymore. You fell good. Warm. Tingly. Half asleep. Kind if like when you just woke up and want to go back to sleep. Then you pass out without realizing it.

So all in all, physically, hanging isn't that bad. Some people do it for pleasure. It does feel good.

All the fear and uncomfortable feeling is from the fact that you are about to die and the survival instinct.

Get drunk to kill the body's survival instinct.

Meditate and think to fix yourself because you are part of the survival instinct since you want to live and not to die.

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
Also, you might need to try it a couple of times before you get the right feeling.

Doing it right means your head is not feeling "full and about to explode" and your face and eyes are not "about to burst".

Doing it right means you feel a bit uncomfortable from the pressure on neck, then soon feel like you're dizzy/drifting away/vision fades/tired/going to sleep.

It took me a couple of times to get the position of the noose right for me and the pressure and speed of doing it that feels and works for me.

Just try it for yourself.

Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
Going unconscious feels kind of good after a point.

First, pressure on neck does suck. But it is tolerable for a few seconds. Assuming you use a decent rope and not one too thin and also that you pad your neck so it's not on raw skin, that hurts. You might feel the need to swallow.

Then after a few seconds it doesn't hurt anymore. You fell good. Warm. Tingly. Half asleep. Kind if like when you just woke up and want to go back to sleep. Then you pass out without realizing it.

So all in all, physically, hanging isn't that bad. Some people do it for pleasure. It does feel good.

All the fear and uncomfortable feeling is from the fact that you are about to die and the survival instinct.

Get drunk to kill the body's survival instinct.

Meditate and think to fix yourself because you are part of the survival instinct since you want to live and not to die.

Bullshit, get drunk never help me and I'm sure drugs can't kill your survival instinct.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Also, you might need to try it a couple of times before you get the right feeling.

Doing it right means your head is not feeling "full and about to explode" and your face and eyes are not "about to burst".

Doing it right means you feel a bit uncomfortable from the pressure on neck, then soon feel like you're dizzy/drifting away/vision fades/tired/going to sleep.

It took me a couple of times to get the position of the noose right for me and the pressure and speed of doing it that feels and works for me.

Why didn't you go through with it? And how tight is the noose?

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
How do you do partial l?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018

This feeling of fading away scares me a lot. U talk in a way that seems to be very peaceful but is a psychological torture. I mean, if it were so easy to denial your survival instincts, why are u yet here?

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
This feeling of fading away scares me a lot. U talk in a way that seems to be very peaceful but is a psychological torture. I mean, if it were so easy to denial your survival instincts, why are u yet here?

Alcohol does remove some of the physical and maybe emotional survival instinct.

Not for all. For me yes. If I get drunk and hit my head on the wall it barely hurts if at all. Usually it hurts a lot. Also emotionally it removes a lot of irrational emotional fear. I can be naked and confident on the train if drunk.

As for the fading away thing. Its not that which sucks.

What sucks is knowing your body will die. And that sucks. Like I said. Think about it. Meditation.

As for why i'm here. Not for long. I'm trying everyday.

Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
Alcohol does remove some of the physical and maybe emotional survival instinct.

Not for all. For me yes. If I get drunk and hit my head on the wall it barely hurts if at all. Usually it hurts a lot. Also emotionally it removes a lot of irrational emotional fear. I can be naked and confident on the train if drunk.

As for the fading away thing. Its not that which sucks.

What sucks is knowing your body will die. And that sucks. Like I said. Think about it. Meditation.

As for why i'm here. Not for long. I'm trying everyday.

Me too, dude.

Ashtar

Ashtar

Sep 26, 2018
Hey, anyone can help me with that question? The question is: I chose a place to commit partial hanging and was where I trained. This place is the last school I've studied, and I chose this place because at weekend most teenagers jump the wall (it have some holes so is easy to jump) to smoke weed, even me and some friends go to this place sometimes to get high and play songs. On weekend has some people working inside the school but they never go out where we use to be... I spent day and nights alone for hours in this place, so I know is a "safe place" to do it, though 2 times I listen voices around inside the sports court (the fucking teenage students smoking pot). But now the real question. My parents sleep in separate bedrooms, my dad's bedroom is close to mine and he is more "attentive" to hear me dying than my mom. My dad goes in a travel for some days, so I'm thinking about do it in my bed. How hard or strong my body will kick and get seizures? I want to know if is possible do that without my mom hears me. Thank you.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
@Ashtar: I've heard that after losing consciousness the body can convulse, and kick around pretty hard. Some people were even found in time because of this. So it's probably not a good idea to do it when there are other people nearby.