stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
For me it always helps to consider the unknown by what is known.

We were all not alive once and we know two things about it:
1. We don't remember it
2. It didn't last forever.

So based on that I surmise that the next time we're not alive:
1. We won't remember it
2. It won't last forever
OMG this is the absolute best. Thank you. Brilliant.

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
could be in a universe with infinite big bangs and contractions. a universe that just dies in an eternal heat death with supermassive black holes destroying everything. or maybe a universe that evolves conciousness through us learning. in the end we wont have a fucking clue for a while

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
For most people memory is probably reset at death. It doesn't matter if there is afterlife or not. But some might stay on for a bit longer, as there are cases of recalling a past life or appearing as ghosts.

Reactions: sserafim and Hotsackage
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Nothing exists after death, once your consciousness has gone that's it.

There is no soul, afterlife or reincarnation. Its not about belief or not knowing, it is all 100% proven.

Also, we are all definitely going to die eventually anyway, so it's all a meaningless question anyway.
How can you say it's 100% proven? There is no way to prove it 100%, we can never know.
What's beyond the physical realm has been studied since millennias across many cultures. And they all tie up to common concepts. There is a whole world of very rigorous esoteric teachings that you're not aware of, there is a reason why the smartest people across history were part of these groups.
I was once like you when i was a teenager but i grew out of it.
I'm not trying to scare you nor confuse you, you don't have to be scared or be worried, the afterlife will seem like paradise compared to this one that's for sure. Eternity or eternal suffering can never possibly happen, as only God is eternal.
In the end you believe what you want, what matters the most is that your soul is appeased.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, not_actually_human, Homo erectus and 1 other person
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
How can you say it's 100% proven? There is no way to prove it 100%, we can never know.
What's beyond the physical realm has been studied since millennias across many cultures. And they all tie up to common concepts. There is a whole world of very rigorous esoteric teachings that you're not aware of, there is a reason why the smartest people across history were part of these groups.
I was once like you when i was a teenager but i grew out of it.
I'm not trying to scare you nor confuse you, you don't have to be scared or be worried, the afterlife will seem like paradise compared to this one that's for sure. Eternity or eternal suffering can never possibly happen, as only God is eternal.
In the end you believe what you want, what matters the most is that your soul is appeased.
love this reply

Reactions: Homo erectus
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
It's called science. What happens to brain damaged people? You are your brain. If the brain is damaged you change.
What happens when your brain gets damaged is your train of thought return to a more and more primitive state as it loses neurons, you cease to think in words because your brain cannot process it anymore, you may completely forget your language but you can still remember the concepts, and these concepts might become feelings more and more substantial until you're just base consciousness, that's what you could call the soul.
But i can't prove it to you, i can't say it's "100% true", but it's what i believe.

ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
I just watched an interview with a 9/11 firefighter. He developed a rare cancer and the chemo he was given made him very ill and he was hallucinating and seeing all of his dead family members. One of the people he "saw" in his hallucinations was a friend of his whom as far as he knew, was alive. He was initially confused by that, but when someone came to notify him that his friend died that day in a motorcycle accident, he had already figured it out before they came and knew he was gone.

I have heard that NDEs can be hallucinations, but how the heck did this firefighter know his friend died before anyone even told him?

Last edited:
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
High possibility of this being true, more so than "consciousness stops at death".

People may as well know what they're up against.

I was only 3 minutes in and had to stop watching ! What a load of absolute boll*cks !

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I was only 3 minutes in and had to stop watching ! What a load of absolute boll*cks !
/shrug

Might be. The youtube channel hosting that video has a lot of different intel about prison planet/the afterlife reincarnation trap.

Better to be aware of the possibility than not.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
I am sure the journey as an end, but it might last longer than just the brief of a human life. Better ready urself...

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I get some people have comfort in that stuff but it has been proven that there is no God and no such thing as an afterlife.

Anything else is just fantasy and fairytales.

Reactions: Joarga, undecided and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
/shrug

Might be. The youtube channel hosting that video has a lot of different intel about prison planet/the afterlife reincarnation trap.

Better to be aware of the possibility than not.
People hope there is a higher power to carry out justice for their suffering on Earth. It could be that the higher power just doesn't care, or it is the original cause of suffering on Earth, being part of the perfect scheme.

Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I have a small garden, I went outside just right now. I see a group of ants walking in a line, all it takes is just one little step. *SPLAT* dead. You ever see what happens when you break their formation like that, I'd take a photo but my phone's camera is messy, the ants get confused by the violence and huddle together in a defensive position, they aggressively accumulate in the spot of their dead comrades ready to fight their foe.
... Standing all together like that makes them an easy target for *SPLAT.*

Did these ants go to heaven? Did these ants go to hell? I have never stepped on these ants before, they had no indication that this would happen to them, I just did it to prove some internet stranger a point and so *SPLAT*SPLAT* they are dead. There is no God. There is no higher being. There is only me and you. I see no soul of theirs disburse, I see no dimension emerge all I see is corpses ready to decompose in the sun to be picked off by the nearby hungry worms, wiggle wiggle I can sense them pursing their tiny grub holes.

Oh you think we the homosapiens are oh so special. So what if the Homo sapiens have built mighty houses and nice little cars. *SPLAT* What makes these creatures more valued than the ants. *SPLAT* SPLAT* SPLAT* God does not exist. Your depression means nothing to no-higher being *SPLAT*, your tears means nothing to no-higher being *SPLAT*, your doom means nothing to no-higher being *SPLAT,* not a single higher fucking being will be there for a SPLATTED ANT. But your friends will rally around you, they will be shocked and confused, they will run around ready to fight the cruel being that splatted you to your death, and in time they too will be *SPLATTED*
Incredibly morbid but based...

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I am scared that once I kill myself, I may have to continue suffering in another dimension or reality.

I don't want to be reincarnated. I don't want to live as a ghost. I don't want to experience the "in-between of life and death". I don't want to go to heaven or hell. I just want to stop existing in all forms, dimensions, and realities.

I wish I could just die with the confidence that death is the end of it all. I'm scared of the uncertainty that my life won't end with death.

Does anyone have near-death experiences that could attest to what might actually happen after death?
If you're suffering now and your other option is non existence or more suffering what's there to lose? You will either stop existing or continue to suffer, which you are already doing. At least with death there's a chance.

Reactions: sserafim and bebebeep