• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CaramelDragon

CaramelDragon

Feb 26, 2022
Tomorrow. Slip knot, nylon rope, tree branch and a chair to step off. I am terrified of failing.

• Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, LoneMisery, AnestheticVoid and 1 other person
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Hey
Hey, are you still here?

Hey, how is everything? Are you still planing to cbt by partial?

Take it slow. Would you be kind enough to take a picture or explain what rope you're using, what kind of knot, where it will be placed, and where you'll hang? Thank you in advance? If you fail, it'd be nice if you could inform us why it did

How are you doing?
Yes, I am still here though I don't know how long.

S

Shewasnomore

Jan 18, 2022
View attachment 86490
This is the thick dog leash rope that works perfect to achieve fainting within seconds.

Below i have the fleece shirt i wear to protect my neck that seems to do the trick.
What kind of knot is that? It looks different than the slipknot I've tried

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Just did my first ever attempt. Started getting lightheaded and backed out. I think if I would of held on for 10 more seconds I would of went unconscious. Fuck I should of just committed. I'm now drinking a bottle of vodka hoping that I'll conquer this tonight.
Take it slow. Would you be kind enough to take a picture or explain what rope you're using, what kind of knot, where it will be placed, and where you'll hang? Thank you in advance? If you fail, it'd be nice if you could inform us why it did

How are you doing?
IMG 20220228 201908178
Set up on a rafter. I'm 200lbs but it'll definitely hold.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleCloud
LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Yeah im starting to second guess my method. I dont want to flail around.y dad used a car and a garage but i have no idea how he set it. Did he seal the insides with duct tape or just attached the hose to the pipe?
I

I've seen this video. It's also sped up. I wonder how long it took for him to pass out if he even passed out. His entire head turned purple. Brutal man

I've seen tons of hanging videos I've never seen anyones head turn purple. Do you guys think he had the carotids compressed or just the jugular?

LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Yeah im starting to second guess my method. I dont want to flail around.y dad used a car and a garage but i have no idea how he set it. Did he seal the insides with duct tape or just attached the hose to the pipe?
On a positive note, I think the flailing happened after he lost conciousness, and it was the brain's last attempt to save itself. He probably didn't feel any of it.

LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Hey, does anyone follow this thread? Are you planning to go on with it?

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Well i'm thinking about partial but when? I guess when my survival instincts don't kick in.

S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
I prefer partial hanging to sodium n, unfortunately after various tests done for exercise I was not able to occlude the brachial artery. Theoretically, dying in 30 minutes and suffering little would be the best for me.

CaramelDragon

CaramelDragon

Feb 26, 2022
Attempting full again in two days. Had a failed attempt last week, one successful blackout at partial, but sadly came to. Hope I can endure the discomfort of choking and needing to swallow to end it all this time. I know it will be unpleasant but partial is unreliable (even if it did feel good to pass out).

• Hugs
Reactions: y0dha, CloseFriendofCamus and LittleCloud
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
If I had a decent place for full I would go that way. I practiced with partial suspension with a very thin cord and almost blacked out within 10 seconds. I was on my tippy toes with a cord hung over the door. I might be able to find a place for full but I don't have the right material either or a means to get it at the moment. . I would also huff a ton of canned air while my head is inside of the noose until I blacked out With full I know for a fact that I would go unconscious in under 15 seconds and would rather that than drinking sn but as of right now it looks like sn is going to be my method.
I would much rather hang myself though.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and LittleCloud
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Attempting full again in two days. Had a failed attempt last week, one successful blackout at partial, but sadly came to. Hope I can endure the discomfort of choking and needing to swallow to end it all this time. I know it will be unpleasant but partial is unreliable (even if it did feel good to pass out).
How did you come back out of passing out? I wish you luck whatever you choose
If I had a decent place for full I would go that way. I practiced with partial suspension with a very thin cord and almost blacked out within 10 seconds. I was on my tippy toes with a cord hung over the door. I might be able to find a place for full but I don't have the right material either or a means to get it at the moment. . I would also huff a ton of canned air while my head is inside of the noose until I blacked out With full I know for a fact that I would go unconscious in under 15 seconds and would rather that than drinking sn but as of right now it looks like sn is going to be my method.
I would much rather hang myself though.
You don't want to try partial again? Always nice to hear from chat people outside the chat :)
Well i'm thinking about partial but when? I guess when my survival instincts don't kick in.
Did you already try a few times? Do you mind me direct messaging you about that?

Last edited:
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Planning to soon. New rope gets delivered next Tuesday (pictured)

Waiting for it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-08-19-20-01-811_ru.ozon.app.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-08-19-20-01-811_ru.ozon.app.android.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022-04-08-19-20-06-113_ru.ozon.app.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-08-19-20-06-113_ru.ozon.app.android.jpg
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022-04-08-19-21-51-826_ru.ozon.app.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-08-19-21-51-826_ru.ozon.app.android.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220408_183704.jpg