S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I came upon astrology a few years ago while trying to find something-- anything-- that would make my dumpster fire joke of a life make sense.

Funny story, I have 5 planets quincux Chiron, a 1st House Saturn, a 12th House Mars, literally every planet except one is below the horizon, and I had 6 transit Pluto conjunctions between the ages of 12 to 31. Like... what the heck was the point of that? It's no surprise at all that I'm on a suicide forum.

Anyone else ever study their birth chart?

Reactions: dieornottodie and Circles
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
mental illness killed neurones in my brain, i once was smart and i wld be interested to study my birth charts. now i only watch chart explanation of the actual space map, i mean monthly i watch what the chart of planets say about me ,

sun sign is libra and moon sign is cancer, so it is a living hell life for me, libra is supposed to be extrovert and shine in social context but i am an introvert and silent when i am in a gathering of three. also libra are balanced but my emotional cancer side makes it always drama driven inside my mind, so ,,,,

Reactions: stillweary
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I used to do natal charts for people. I liked the way it let me see things from other viewpoints.

Capricorn with Virgo rising, Cancer moon, Pluto right on the ascendant.

S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I used to do natal charts for people. I liked the way it let me see things from other viewpoints.

Capricorn with Virgo rising, Cancer moon, Pluto right on the ascendant.

Interesting, I have a Capricorn sun and Virgo moon with Pluto conjunct the ascendant. I would be curious to know how similar peoples' charts are if they end up here.

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Interesting, I have a Capricorn sun and Virgo moon with Pluto conjunct the ascendant. I would be curious to know how similar peoples' charts are if they end up here.

Cool! Where are your ascendant and Moon?

S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I have a 10th house Virgo moon and Scorpio ascendant.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I have a 10th house Virgo moon and Scorpio ascendant.

Sorry, you said where your Moon is - I got giddy. Scorpio ascendant with Pluto sitting right on it must get intense. Are people scared of you?

S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
Sorry, you said where your Moon is - I got giddy. Scorpio ascendant with Pluto sitting right on it must get intense. Are people scared of you?

My Mars is right there, too. I don't get the impression that people are scared of me, but I seem to evoke irrational reactions from people simply by existing and taking up space. How has your experience been?

P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
I don't really believe in metaphysical stuff, but I looked up my birth chart not long ago and it was weirdly accurate. I'm a Taurus with a Leo moon and a lot of Pisces in my chart and the picture it painted was of someone over emotional, sentimental, childlike and into the arts.

Last edited:
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I find it very interesting and would enjoy sitting and having a chat with someone knowledgeable but I don't think I'd make decisions based on it.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Highly recommend people get charted to learn more about themselves. I was charted about ten years ago from someone recommended to me by a friend of a friend. The knowledge aquired through this process was astonishing in the revelations as to why I am the way that I am.

@Soul I am Ares sun sign, Leo rising, and Scorpio moon. So, when I was younger especially, I was kind of out there with my personality, but with my Scorpio moon, I'm over the top sensitive and thin skinned, and I am able to cry fairly easily. As a former college football (American) player, with a former self preception of machismo, getting teary eyed and crying easily was a hateful aspect of myself. Once I became educated and learned what it means to have my moon in Scorpio, my hatred of this aspect of myself instantly vanished. Now, if I get teary eyed around a close friend, I just say, "oh, my Moon is in Scorpio, I can't help it."

Also, @Soul apparently four of my planets are in the "psychic position?". The astrologer told me this is fairly rare and she was peppering me with questions concerning how this works for me. Told her that when I was a child, I used to pray almost every night for my "sixth sense" to vanish.

I guess this astrologer has."the maximum" five planets in "the psychic zone?"', and she explained to me how exactly this works for her. She told me that she was essentially a recluse, because just standing in line at the grocery store, for example, she was bombarded with each individuals' thoughts coming into her mind, and it was overwhelming for her.

The interesting thing for me @Soul is I have bipolar disorder, and when I become manic, this six sense comes on incredibly strong and is over powering for me. Not sure why? Maybe, it just lowers my ability to keep this aspect of myself in the background. Not sure if you are also psychic in addition to your charting skills,.but thought you might have insight or a theory for me.

Also, with my four planets I can read almost everything in my father and sister ever since I was in my crib, as an infant. And, yet, I could never read anything in my mom. It fascinated me as to why. Figured something maybe linked in my gene pool that unites me closer to my sister and father vs my mother. Regardless, I've only shared this aspect of myself with a couple of people IRL. A couple of friends figured it out on their own.

Highly recommended getting charted to others.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
@Soul
Greetings and Namaste. I'm not sure that you'll get this but I hope that you do and if you do please message me. Satnam.