• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
The thing that really makes me want to end my life regardless of my chronic or painful health issues that ruin my life.
The thing is that the life expectancy which I will have is too long. 60 or 85(nowadays) years to live is too much for me. It's like getting a life sentence in the worst prison for a small robbery.

I remember researching life expectancy and the death process of a modern human made me so depressed. Don't want to be a vegetable or spend my last weeks or months or years in a hospital.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
The thought of doing it yourself is frightening, and you could always fail. I guess I'm just scared of actively taking action on it. I also have a fear of failing ctb and being left with permanent damage. It takes effort to go against nature and your biology. You have to go against SI to ctb
I hear that, SI is definitely the biggest hurdle to cross and I never encourage anyone to ctb, just do what they feel is best for them. Regarding the chance of failure, I would argue people who fail from slashing their throat make the mistake of cutting their jugular rather than the carotid artery, since you'll bleed out in a few minutes at most with a cut carotid.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
The thing that really makes me want to end my life regardless of my chronic or painful health issues that ruin my life.
The thing is that the life expectancy which I will have is too long. 60 or 85(nowadays) years to live is too much for me. It's like getting a life sentence in the worst prison for a small robbery.

I remember researching life expectancy and the death process of a modern human made me so depressed. Don't want to be a vegetable or spend my last weeks or months or years in a hospital.
Same, I don't want to live that long. I just don't want to get old. Life expectancy *is* way too long. My psychiatrist told me that most women in the US live into their 80s and this actually strengthened my desire to die young, in order to defy this. I don't want to live past 25. Life expectancy *is* like a life sentence. This whole existence is a life sentence to me
I hear that, SI is definitely the biggest hurdle to cross and I never encourage anyone to ctb, just do what they feel is best for them. Regarding the chance of failure, I would argue people who fail from slashing their throat make the mistake of cutting their jugular rather than the carotid artery, since you'll bleed out in a few minutes at most with a cut carotid.
How deep does the cut need to be? Should you cut both carotids at once? You press on them for night-night...I would do that but I don't want to die a bloody or painful death. Hence euthanasia being my ideal method lol

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Same, I don't want to live that long. I just don't want to get old. Life expectancy *is* way too long. My psychiatrist told me that most women in the US live into their 80s and this actually strengthened my desire to die young, in order to defy this. I don't want to live past 25. Life expectancy *is* like a life sentence. This whole existence is a life sentence to me

How deep does the cut need to be? Should you cut both carotids at once? You press on them for night-night...I would do that but I don't want to die a bloody or painful death. Hence euthanasia being my ideal method lol
Asian women seem to live a long time so put that age up to 90

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
i'm living tired, i go to sleep eff tired and wake up eff tired as well, i feel like my eyes wants to fall out, like a modern zombie actually.
more than 2 cm(prolly 3-4) deep i believe, one carotide is enough to die usually.. but like you said it's an awful and bloody way to go.

Last edited:
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
more than 2 cm(prolly 3-4) deep i believe, one carotide is enough to die usually.. but like you said it's an awful and bloody way to go.
I agree one carotid would be enough, I would choose the left and tilt my head forward so the artery extends out. It will definitely be bloody and the initial cut would hurt like hell, but I think you would quickly become unconscious. I think the biggest mistake someone would make when trying to cut the carotid is hesitating and making shallow cuts first rather than one strong, deep cut. If you cut it right, SI can't save you.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I keep waiting to see if I'll feel better. But every day seems to be the same and depression feels heavy. I feel like giving up very strongly

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
I don't like the traditional way of getting self help that's been set by modern society

If i wasn't given the compassion from it (life from those that you seen and knew before Like friends and acquaintances) why should i care about taking the steps to fix it for myself?

Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I've been tired with life since birth. I never liked living, not even during childhood. Why do people expect me to want to work and be responsible when I never asked to be here to begin with? I never wanted to live and I never will. I'll always prefer death over life

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Why do people expect me to want to work and be responsible when I never asked to be here to begin with? I never wanted to live and I never will. I'll always prefer death over life
Same. Life itself is my prison and I'm serving my sentence. I hate how I'm expected to work just because I'm alive. I didn't choose to be born, and I don't want to participate in modern day slavery. For me, it's NEET or rope. I don't want to be responsible

Last edited:
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Yes, I think depression doesn't directly cause sexual perversion, but it can lead to changes in sexual desire, I have another diagram which is more logical and authentic

Yes, that's clearer. Didn't realize that was made by the Unabomber. Don't care if people say he was crazy. That makes a lot of sense.

Boredom and depression may take you to extreme behaviors (Overeating, sexual perversion, etc.) It explains a lot
tumblr_olgk4jz2wt1tydz8to1_540.gif