• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Life is exhausting. I honestly just want it to end already, without me having to put in any effort. Unfortunately, everything takes effort in this world. This fundamental fact annoys me. Why can't I just press a button and die? I wish it could be that simple…

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Consciously I'm not but I can feel my grip on reality tearing sometimes. It's telling me I've been here too long and that I'm mortal flesh
I also feel like I've been here too long. I think that I was meant to die back in 2018. Nothing after 2018 feels real to me. It all feels like a fever dream

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
Yes, very much so. I wish I could just do the things I like to do everyday and not have to worry about things but sadly that's not how it is. I'm constantly worried about so much it takes everything out of me. It really is an exhausting existence.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
su020CU.png

Sometimes I get little sparks of motivation and try to do something with it. This week I had a long streak of that "hope", but it ended with a disappointing result, even after I tried different stuff, like every time, so this "life" deal ain't for me.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I also feel like I've been here too long. I think that I was meant to die back in 2018. Nothing after 2018 feels real to me. It all feels like a fever dream
You get it! I throw around terms like "same" and "felt" a lot, but I get the sense you and I are truly talking about the same thing.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I am genuinely not stating this in a condescending manner, just curious what people on the site mean when saying it takes effort to ctb. I'm looking at the box cutter I use everyday for work, it's as simple as one cut across the throat. If by effort people mean the emotional preparation or obligations they have to others, I get it, just the act itself is as simple as it gets. People were doing it long before firearms or Nembutal were a thing. Looking to understand, no intention to attack anyone's feelings.

Reactions: davidtorez
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
yeah im tired of having to fight to do shit that other people enjoy or dont think twice about. takes me months to build up to a bare bones "normal" person life and its lost in a couple of days.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I was for a while and sometimes I do fall back on it. These days now though, I'm just more tired of being tired.

tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
Yes. I'm 31 and feel like I have nothing to look forward to besides working (if I'm lucky lol) and killing time, and I'm bored of both. I think typically people in my situation have children so they have something to live for and something to do, but I've known that I'll kill myself eventually since I was a teenager and don't want anything that'll tie me further to this world.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Definitely tired from everything. Tired of waking up every morning in physical pain. Tired of thinking when it'll end. Tired of thinking what other therapies are there out there to try. Tired of giving myself false hope that things will get better . All I want is too fall asleep and never wake up. It's all just pointless suffering because each one of us here will eventually die and were delaying the inevitable. So my rational brain keeps asking why prolong it if I can end it now ?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yeah. Life is work and I'm lazy.
Same. I'm too lazy to put in the work and effort, but I don't want to anyways. I don't want to live life. I've always felt like a ghost or background character, even in my own life. I was just kind of there and observing life. I don't want to have to actually participate in it

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Definitely tired from everything. Tired of waking up every morning in physical pain. Tired of thinking when it'll end. Tired of thinking what other therapies are there out there to try. Tired of giving myself false hope that things will get better . All I want is too fall asleep and never wake up. It's all just pointless suffering because each one of us here will eventually die and were delaying the inevitable. So my rational brain keeps asking why prolong it if I can end it now ?

Agreed. Life is a disgusting pointless, torturous abomination
Life is exhausting. I honestly just want it to end already, without me having to put in any effort. Unfortunately, everything takes effort in this world. This fundamental fact annoys me. Why can't I just press a button and die? I wish it could be that simple…
Yes.
Been tired of life for at least 8 years.
I don't see myself ever enjoying life and not wanting to die.
Life is painfully boring, isolating, depressing, and not worth living.
I dream about dying in my sleep every day for so long
Yes.
Been tired of life for at least 8 years.
I don't see myself ever enjoying life and not wanting to die.
Life is painfully boring, isolating, depressing, and not worth living.
I dream about dying in my sleep every day for so long

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I am genuinely not stating this in a condescending manner, just curious what people on the site mean when saying it takes effort to ctb. I'm looking at the box cutter I use everyday for work, it's as simple as one cut across the throat. If by effort people mean the emotional preparation or obligations they have to others, I get it, just the act itself is as simple as it gets. People were doing it long before firearms or Nembutal were a thing. Looking to understand, no intention to attack anyone's feelings.
The thought of doing it yourself is frightening, and you could always fail. I guess I'm just scared of actively taking action on it. I also have a fear of failing ctb and being left with permanent damage. It takes effort to go against nature and your biology. You have to go against SI to ctb