• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't want happy but wouldn't say I want to focus on negative (eventhough I do focus on those). Just indifferent I guess . I don't care about feeling happy, sad, whatever. I only want death. I don't want to feel different, i want to be dead forever. So feeling won't matter then
Same here

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, timetodie24 and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, in my case I'm not interested in existing at all, to me human existence will always be a futile and undesirable burden no matter what. I simply wish for non-existence, I don't want to experience anything at all, I don't see any point or value in being conscious and aware. For me the problem will always lie in existence itself, I really wish I never existed, it terrifies me how humans can potentially exist for so long.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Pessimist
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
I wonder, why don't you find happiness appealing? What does being more negative give you that happiness doesn't?
I don't know, it's a difficult question. It might be my comfort zone. I like to complain and listen to negative music. I also don't want to appear happy and friendly to other people.

Reactions: heavyeyes
paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
Me. I kinda don't understand how I'm supposed to be happy when society is shit and the laws of physics suck ass. They kinda just want me to not express any feeling of pain and dissatisfaction.

Reactions: Pessimist and sserafim
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I prefer the word oblivious, but I get this

Reactions: Pessimist
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
It just means you value truth.
truth = all is hell
fiction = yaaayyy the universe is luvvvv
If love were the base state, we would not need to meditate/have extreme genetic luck/take drugs/work hard/stimulate certain neurons with extreme energy direction.

The base state = hell

Reactions: Pessimist and sserafim