• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
Im so alone and depressed I cant stop crying. Someone the next bld over texted me that my drinking neighbor had a 5ft fire in his bbq under the half dead tree outside. He almost killed us. I didnt see the text for over an hr. When i went out there, it was still under the tree!!! and they keep under my bedroom window against the electrical box. I never ever should have let them know i was aware of it. Theres 9 ppl in 700 sq feet. I made the terrible terrible error in judgement to tell the property manager. She responds with asking if i have dogs. The property manager let this guy who breeds dogs move in next door, hes had 7 dogs, he shuffles them around, the entire outside is covered in dogshit. I quit going outside and keeping up the bld at the end of oct last year. I used to pull weeds, clean the laundryroom n pick up trash, but its so bad i just gave up at the end of oct last year. Since then I carry my dogs straight to my car and drive to the park as a result of the ppl upstairs treating the common area like they own it, and the entire place being covered in shit. Now this inept woman is after me, with both the 9 ppl upstairs and the breeder also wanting to retaliate against me, bc the ppl upstairs snitched abt breeder guys 7 dogs. Hes a complete moron. He opened his door n let them run up to the babys mother/gf from upstairs, n she screamed like they were 7 pitbulls instead of little fuzzy dogs. Screamed. Blood curdling. Shell be giving birth again soon, and the poor guy who lives next to them will have screaming baby #2 to listen to all night. I cant stand to be out there anymore, between the dogshit n the ppl upstairs. They left a box of crap next to the bbq like its their livingroom, and a hunk of fat on the bbq which the stray cats ate. Normal ppl would never bbq or eat in all that dogshit. I was thinking, hoping the dogshit would deter them from being outside (in front of my windows) but it doesnt. Now im the scapegoat for snitching that he was drunk and almost burned the place down. Ive asked the other upstairs neighbor to please come forward n tell the property manager its not me. I dont think hes going to. Moral of the story: never assume ppl are not complete fucking morons. Ugh oh ya, they have 2 shitty broke down cars. He leaves his beer cans in the street when he works on them. A DIFFERENT person from yet another bld on the street saw it explode into flames yesterday, and he scrambled to pour water on it from water he had in his trunk. He said hes going to get them towed. Ugh. Another thing im going to get blamed for.
Im so, so sad, that at age 50, I live in the ghetto, surrounded by losers. And the BIGGEST loser is the property manager, who has the say of who stays and who goes. Im normally not, judgemental. Im really not. I just laugh at idiots usually. Its just, he's a drunk and he almost KILLED US. And why cant the moron next door AT LEAST bend down n pick up the dogshit from his 7 dogs?? And why am I here, among ppl like these?? IM SO DEPRESSED!!! And Im so fkn lonely!!! Is anyone else scared because their fate is in the hands of complete fkn morons?? Im crawling out of my skin with anxiety!

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I am sorry you have to live among very untidy people.
And the case with fire just shows how careless some individuals can be.
I wonder will this person feel happy if on the same day all of their dogs will have diarrhea...
Maybe then he will understand that is not a pleasant thing.
We don't realize we harm others before face such a problem ourselves.

NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
I am sorry you have to live among very untidy people.
And the case with fire just shows how careless some individuals can be.
I wonder will this person feel happy if on the same day all of their dogs will have diarrhea...
Maybe then he will understand that is not a pleasant thing.
We don't realize we harm others before face such a problem ourselves.
He does clean his unit. He just doesnt care about the outside at all. And he has no common sense. None.

NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
Well, as for me, it is same as throwing rubbish through the balcony. Is there any chance to talk to him about that?
No. Hes angry I told the landlord about the ppl nearly burning down the bld. They complained abt his 5-7 dogs, and dogshit, and shes told him he can only have 2. He then told her i have dogs to get back at me. He would never admit or acknowledge all that dogshit is his.

• Aww..
Reactions: faust
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I got some tweeker neighbors from hell and sympathize with you..I may not have been the best person in my life, as far as being a "super-citizen",but I at least always tried to be considerate of my surroundings and neighbors.Im sorry that you are going through that BS.I know how living in close proximity of maniacs can derail your mind state.

NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
I got some tweeker neighbors from hell and sympathize with you..I may not have been the best person in my life, as far as being a "super-citizen",but I at least always tried to be considerate of my surroundings and neighbors.Im sorry that you are going through that BS.I know how living in close proximity of maniacs can derail your mind state.
Yes. Its killing me. I miss being outside, I miss just taking my dogs out. I really, really miss my old neighbors. Im praying to god my other neighbor speaks up, but i dont think he will. She did have locks put on the gate, but my one good neighbor, has weird visitors throughout the night, and he as much as told me hes not going to keep the back gate locked. That means now instead of walking through, the homeless (alllllllll tweekers n heroin addicts, i feel for you having tweekers as neighbors) will walk through n have to double back. Ugh. Its dangerous where i live. And he told me there 9 ppl upstairs from me. 9. 9 ppl after me who know how to play the system. Drinkin, weed smokin, unemployed baby makers. Ugh. And the dog breeder. Im vehemently against breeding dogs. Hes an uber driver n doesnt have his rent "Diablo is for sale, $900" "tell your friends" I MISS THE OLD TENANTS WITH ALL MY HEART!
If you wanna get on the tweekers good side, give them a toaster. They LOVE to take things apart n try to put them back together. 2 places ago, the tweekers in my complex would steal mopeds n take them apart by flashlight all night long until the batteries died.
You SAID IT. My mind state is DERAILED. They disgust me. And the property manager, totally defeating. The one good thing is, the actual owner of the bld nextdoor, among others who try to make it nice here, is aware the ppl upstairs are unsafe. They have alot of eyes on them, but no one can help with the incompetent manager. Ugh

Last edited:
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Go outside,do your thing.Fuck'em.Your on a SUICIDE WEBSITE,having thoughts about harming YOURSELF.Go out and enjoy yourself.Whats the worse happens,the neighbors kill you?We are already here because of that anyway right?Ive dealt with the police and other neighbors having my back,and neither did.Realize Im alone in this world.Makes me sadder and madder.

Im sorry and know my situation is not the same as yours.Dont know all the details,but I feel you..Dont let them coup you up and make your world smaller or limit your freedom/happiness.I miss my old neighbors too.They died, and I wanted to keep up the "old ways" in the neighborhood.Thats all out the window now,gone aint comin back.Sux.

• Love
Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway
NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
I have nowhere to go. I have no friends, and honestly, the police here are very dangerous. They are on edge and many are unbalanced. The gov is pushing "stay at home nevada" and without a real reason to be out, i think im safer indoors. Im not afaid of them killing me, im afraid of being told to move in the middle of this insanity bc the prop manager's intelligence is blighted, and shes manipulated by these bottom feeders. Lol id love it if one of them came at me, the bld next door has cameras everywhere n id love to send one of them to jail.
Go outside,do your thing.Fuck'em.Your on a SUICIDE WEBSITE,having thoughts about harming YOURSELF.Go out and enjoy yourself.Whats the worse happens,the neighbors kill you?We are already here because of that anyway right?Ive dealt with the police and other neighbors having my back,and neither did.Realize Im alone in this world.Makes me sadder and madder.

Im sorry and know my situation is not the same as yours.Dont know all the details,but I feel you..Dont let them coup you up and make your world smaller or limit your freedom/happiness.I miss my old neighbors too.They died, and I wanted to keep up the "old ways" in the neighborhood.Thats all out the window now,gone aint comin back.Sux.
I totally get the sadder and madder. I look around n the world (here) is shit, but yet im so lonely my heart breaks. Sad and mad. Smad. I wish all you guys from tbis website could be my neighbors!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
No. Hes angry I told the landlord about the ppl nearly burning down the bld. They complained abt his 5-7 dogs, and dogshit, and shes told him he can only have 2. He then told her i have dogs to get back at me. He would never admit or acknowledge all that dogshit is his.
Dogs are not guilty. Let him have 7, but, please, then take care of them and do not make others feel like they have 7 dogs and smell 7 dogs.

NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
Dogs are not guilty. Let him have 7, but, please, then take care of them and do not make others feel like they have 7 dogs and smell 7 dogs.
Thats the problem. He doesnt pick up the shit. And hes inconsiderate, he takes them out at like 11pm, n my one good neighbor hates it. Theyre loud. I have my tv on 24 7, so i dont hear anything other than the 9 ppl upstairs dragging furniture around, jumping n dropping things. I dont even hear the fighting, sex or baby crying. Im down for dogs, his dogs all have separate little personalities, but the whole place is covered in shit. And its too much for me. I clean potty papers in my place 24 7 n when i take them to the park. I cant clean up his dogshit too.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Thats the problem. He doesnt pick up the shit. And hes inconsiderate, he takes them out at like 11pm, n my one good neighbor hates it. Theyre loud. I have my tv on 24 7, so i dont hear anything other than the 9 ppl upstairs dragging furniture around, jumping n dropping things. I dont even hear the fighting, sex or baby crying. Im down for dogs, his dogs all have separate little personalities, but the whole place is covered in shit. And its too much for me. I clean potty papers in my place 24 7 n when i take them to the park. I cant clean up his dogshit too.
I would troll him: place a cheap fake CCTV camera and the sign that everybody should clean after the dog otherwise fine up to 200 dollars lol

NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
Yes, my anxiety is so bad I've lost close to 30lbs from no appetite. So my anxiety is literately eating me alive. I wake up in panic & live in fear. This has to end!!
I havent been able to eat either. Im on like day 3 of this. This happens when my security is threatened. Im so sorry youre going through this, I always want to lose weight but this way is never worth it. My heart goes out to you.
I would troll him: place a cheap fake CCTV camera and the sign that everybody should clean after the dog otherwise fine up to 200 dollars lol
I got cameras. Caught him with the dogs, caught the upstairs ppl smoking weed, spitting on the ground, not locking the gate and throwing beer cans. Theyre ALL after me now. Lol. Ugh. Life in the ghetto, with LOSERS

Last edited:
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I briefly lived with a bad neighbour and it was horrible, very stressful, can you may be move elsewhere op when this virus situation calms down? I know you shouldn't have to as you are not the problem.

NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
I briefly lived with a bad neighbour and it was horrible, very stressful, can you may be move elsewhere op when this virus situation calms down? I know you shouldn't have to as you are not the problem.
No. Ive worked too hard on my apt. They need to go. Im filming him let the dogs run around n not pick up shit, also ive contacted the previous maintenance guy. The breeder needs to go

Reactions: terry_a_davis
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yes. For decades now. Gets worse with time, contrary to the popular maxim ("...only temporary..."). Worst to know absolutely no one cares (not a plea...). When your family's dead, you can be just a moving thing in the world where just about everyone else is concerned. Add in the specter of losing your independence as you get older--when you most need others but others are most repulsed by you--and combine with age discrimination in acquiring survival resources in an extreme-capitalist culture, and "anxiety" can seem a mild word to describe your feelings.
Im so alone and depressed I cant stop crying. Someone the next bld over texted me that my drinking neighbor had a 5ft fire in his bbq under the half dead tree outside. He almost killed us. I didnt see the text for over an hr. When i went out there, it was still under the tree!!! and they keep under my bedroom window against the electrical box. I never ever should have let them know i was aware of it. Theres 9 ppl in 700 sq feet. I made the terrible terrible error in judgement to tell the property manager. She responds with asking if i have dogs. The property manager let this guy who breeds dogs move in next door, hes had 7 dogs, he shuffles them around, the entire outside is covered in dogshit. I quit going outside and keeping up the bld at the end of oct last year. I used to pull weeds, clean the laundryroom n pick up trash, but its so bad i just gave up at the end of oct last year. Since then I carry my dogs straight to my car and drive to the park as a result of the ppl upstairs treating the common area like they own it, and the entire place being covered in shit. Now this inept woman is after me, with both the 9 ppl upstairs and the breeder also wanting to retaliate against me, bc the ppl upstairs snitched abt breeder guys 7 dogs. Hes a complete moron. He opened his door n let them run up to the babys mother/gf from upstairs, n she screamed like they were 7 pitbulls instead of little fuzzy dogs. Screamed. Blood curdling. Shell be giving birth again soon, and the poor guy who lives next to them will have screaming baby #2 to listen to all night. I cant stand to be out there anymore, between the dogshit n the ppl upstairs. They left a box of crap next to the bbq like its their livingroom, and a hunk of fat on the bbq which the stray cats ate. Normal ppl would never bbq or eat in all that dogshit. I was thinking, hoping the dogshit would deter them from being outside (in front of my windows) but it doesnt. Now im the scapegoat for snitching that he was drunk and almost burned the place down. Ive asked the other upstairs neighbor to please come forward n tell the property manager its not me. I dont think hes going to. Moral of the story: never assume ppl are not complete fucking morons. Ugh oh ya, they have 2 shitty broke down cars. He leaves his beer cans in the street when he works on them. A DIFFERENT person from yet another bld on the street saw it explode into flames yesterday, and he scrambled to pour water on it from water he had in his trunk. He said hes going to get them towed. Ugh. Another thing im going to get blamed for.
Im so, so sad, that at age 50, I live in the ghetto, surrounded by losers. And the BIGGEST loser is the property manager, who has the say of who stays and who goes. Im normally not, judgemental. Im really not. I just laugh at idiots usually. Its just, he's a drunk and he almost KILLED US. And why cant the moron next door AT LEAST bend down n pick up the dogshit from his 7 dogs?? And why am I here, among ppl like these?? IM SO DEPRESSED!!! And Im so fkn lonely!!! Is anyone else scared because their fate is in the hands of complete fkn morons?? Im crawling out of my skin with anxiety!
Property managers don't care about our safety. They only care about maximizing rental profits. Many of them don't even care if people break the rules or the laws. Just so long as nothing interrupts the ever-increasing cash flow. And don't even think about involving the police or local courts. The general solution is "have enough money to rent or buy a luxury facility." Because, if you're not wealthy (not saying you're not...), you're no use to anyone.

Sorry you're hurting. I empathize.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: booray