• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

johnbooster

Sep 10, 2021
Hi members,

Like many of you, I'd like a painless and fast way to leave.
I'm in France and here, we can't find SN except if we are scientists or professional, can't find a handgun (we can but we have to join a shooting center and wait at least 1 year before getting licence that allows us to buy a proper gun).
Instead we can buy black powder guns, we just need to show an ID.
I'm wondering if this kind of gun is powerful enough to go through a head...
I don't want to miss my shot and become a vegetable.
Knowing a glock 17 have 500+ joules and a black powder gun about the half of it, do you think it is enough?

Reactions: Makko
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Some guns are bigger than others. Colt Dragoon was made to take out both men and horses, and definetly ain't half the power of a Glock. Really big black powder guns could take down an elephant.

Buying a black powder gun, or any gun for that matter, without getting propper training is a recipe for disaster. If you don't want to miss your shot and become a vegetable, then you should not miss the "shooting center and waiting" part.

Reactions: johnbooster, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You also need to wear a broad-brim hat with a feather on it, and cured leather boots with spurs. Otherwise the gun won't work.

Reactions: lv-gras, OnlyTheWind and johnbooster
J

johnbooster

Sep 10, 2021
Some guns are bigger than others. Colt Dragoon was made to take out both men and horses, and definetly ain't half the power of a Glock. Really big black powder guns could take down an elephant.

Buying a black powder gun, or any gun for that matter, without getting propper training is a recipe for disaster. If you don't want to miss your shot and become a vegetable, then you should not miss the "shooting center and waiting" part.
Thanks for your reply. I've read the weapons mega thread and know about the point to aim.
But currently thinking about inert gas to ctb.
However I'll still take a look at guns as final method.

Reactions: justsayin