• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
There's a place not too far from me in the UK few people know about which was once the site of a former chemical plant. Part of the site was redeveloped after a few years however the main area of land where a explosion event occurred is still wasteland so I took a Geiger Counter and I was astonished at the reading ranging between a lethal 45,000 to 50,000 μSv/hr at the epicentre within a 3x3 meter² area but around 500 meters away the reading was just 100 μSv/hr! I stayed a couple hours at the epicentre and became nauseous and wanted to leave however I do wonder if it would be a good place to camp with some form of anti-sickness medication and allow the radiation to take hold and consequently CTB?

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Likely to be a slow and tortuous death. I can't imagine there being a drug strong enough to counteract the agony of something like this.

Last edited:
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Google the survivors of Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Some died fast, many died slow. A bad choice.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
If I assume you stayed for about 3 hours, at a rate of 45 mSv/hr, you absorbed 0.135 Sv of radiation. Depending on the type (alpha particles, xray/gamma ray, etc...), you might already be at a higher risk of cancer in the future, although you should be okay for the meantime. In some hasty research, about 4-5 Sv will kill in 60 days, while 10 Sv can kill you in hours. For that to happen, if we assume you are receiving the low end of the dosing per hour (45 mSv/hr), you'd need to stay for a little over 9 days. I can't think of a way to do that without going insane from the agony that will be your reality. I don't know of any means of staying unconscious for that long either, even if just for the last 1-2 days it'd be hard to go unconscious for that long (afaik). I'd say it's a bad idea, I wouldn't attempt.

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Likely to be a slow and tortuous death. I can't imagine there being a drug strong enough to counteract the agony of something like this.

I didn't even have to click to know which case that was. Utterly horrifying.