• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I feel dirty talking to women of other races. I am a black man...

Mainly white women. Black women are not my type because of my mother. I see them as masculine now and hate it.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
O

obligatoryshackles

I don't want to get used to it.
Aug 11, 2023
...And if you pursue Asian women you'll be accused of yellow fever. You're boomed.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I'm black too. I feel bad now, but I don't want to feel this way.

They turn me off so much. I don't even care about looks, I just like women older than me.

But when a woman starts yelling and cussing I get so turned off.

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Imagine dating/talking to women in the first place. Sorry, can't relate OP.

Reactions: NumbItAll
A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Errr don't want to sound mean but you say speaking to women of other races disgust you and you hate black women because they remind you of your mom, the problem is in your head and you should seek therapy. Speaking about women as if they had monolithic attitude defined by their races. And as if they were object that you had to obtain and settle with a "Keisha". That's just your head not screwed right at this point

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023

Mainly white women. Black women are not my type because of my mother. I see them as masculine now and hate it.

I don't feel that way, but your dating preferences are yours and yours alone. If people don't like that, that's on them.

Reactions: tiger b
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Errr don't want to sound mean but you say speaking to women of other races disgust you and you hate black women because they remind you of your mom, the problem is in your head and you should seek therapy. Speaking about women as if they had monolithic attitude defined by their races. And as if they were object that you had to obtain and settle with a "Keisha". That's just your head not screwed right at this point
I mean, you're right.

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Why don't you stop judging people before you even fucking know them. This is SS not TikTok take your fake psychoanalyst bullshit somewhere else.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I would hate to pass up on a good person for such a trivial reason, but to each their own. I don't make the cut for dating so it's a moot point for me anyway lol.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I think it's a personal taste. I have friends of colour, but would never date them. That's got nothing to do with being a racist, I'm attracted to white guys

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
I would hate to pass up on a good person for such a trivial reason, but to each their own. I don't make the cut for dating so it's a moot point for me anyway lol.
Why dont you make the cut for dating

I think it's a personal taste. I have friends of colour, but would never date them. That's got nothing to do with being a racist, I'm attracted to white guys
Yeah you cant control it but its very sad. I mean theres not really a right and wrong anyway when it comes to race cause some people care about preserving their race and some people care about everyone belonging but theres no way actual way to pin point a right or wrong. but if too many people are like that its like why not just die.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Why dont you make the cut for dating
Idk, I'm just a worthless loser I guess. I actually somehow had a "relationship" all the way back in high school for a brief time, til she realized how pointless and easily replaceable I was. On topic with the thread, she was a different race, and I never really thought anything of it.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I was in a bad mood when I made this post. I don't hold these thoughts. I was just mad at my mother. I would prefer if someone could delete this, as it holds nothing intelligent to say and will only spread ignorance. I apologize, forgive me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings
-w-

-w-

Traveler
Nov 10, 2023
I mean I guess it depends on the person for what they would want but for me I've never cared too much about race.

• Informative
Reactions: username8888
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I mean I guess it depends on the person for what they would want but for me I've never cared too much about race.
Yes, as long as they are sexy and attractive enough I don't care about race. Besides, I have no interest in sexual or love interaction nowadays.
Besides, -w-: you have the best name and profile pic in this SS forum, imo.

Screenshot from 2023 11 12 17 51 13

Awesome, pic and name match :l

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

I'm not gonna say my race but I'm a girl and the only guy I had a crush on was a different race from me…

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I've never dated someone from another race but I don't see an issue with having a personal preference no matter what that is. I realised the other day that I've never dated someone whose first language was the same as mine. I guess if it works it works, but now I'm single so maybe it didn't work. Just ignore me

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm not gonna say my race but I'm a girl and the only guy I had a crush on was a different race from me…
I don't feel dirty talking to guys of other races. I don't even talk to guys anyways. I'm an Asian female and I'm only into white men. All of my crushes have been on white guys and then a Jewish guy as well as a Persian guy. I'm not into my own race lol. I don't find Asian men attractive apart from kpop idols
...And if you pursue Asian women you'll be accused of yellow fever. You're boomed.
Lol

Last edited:
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I'll date whoever makes me happy, I've never personally had any race preference

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm an Asian male so I'm apparently doomed since supposedly they always rank the lowest among all races unless they're Korean singers. True story, I once got rejected by a Tinder match just because my family was from Taiwan and not Korea.

My first crush was also of Chinese/Taiwanese ancestry just like me but her not liking me back probably turned me off them permanently. The second woman I ever liked was white which I guess permanently rewired my preferences because every girl I've liked since has also been white. Even the one from SS was a white girl who explicitly told me she only likes Asian men which she knew made her a rarity. My current crush is the first one who isn't blonde though.

Now that all my friends and family know I prefer white girls, they like to either tease me about it or in my mom's case she'd rather I only date other Taiwanese or Chinese girls. I find it funny that everyone thinks I should be settling for Asian girls because even my Asian friends are lowkey implying that Asian girls are somehow inferior and so I should lower my standards to include them which seems kind of like a big yikes.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm an Asian male so I'm apparently doomed since supposedly they always rank the lowest among all races unless they're Korean singers. True story, I once got rejected by a Tinder match just because my family was from Taiwan and not Korea.

My first crush was also of Chinese/Taiwanese ancestry just like me but her not liking me back probably turned me off them permanently. The second woman I ever liked was white which I guess permanently rewired my preferences because every girl I've liked since has also been white. Even the one from SS was a white girl who explicitly told me she only likes Asian men which she knew made her a rarity. My current crush is the first one who isn't blonde though.

Now that all my friends and family know I prefer white girls, they like to either tease me about it or in my mom's case she'd rather I only date other Taiwanese or Chinese girls. I find it funny that everyone thinks I should be settling for Asian girls because even my Asian friends are lowkey implying that Asian girls are somehow inferior and so I should lower my standards to include them which seems kind of like a big yikes.
Kpop guys are hot though, like Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Know

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Kpop guys are hot though, like Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Know
Kpop guys aren't representative of Korean guys in general though. Real Korean guys are probably even worse than western incels when it comes to misogyny. Look up the Korean Gender War. 😅

Reactions: sserafim