ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Gravesites of the famous celebs. The time span is mixed, not in chronological order—from recent, to all the way back to the golden era of Movies and Television.

How does seeing these gravesites affect you? Sometimes I look at them and wish I was already dead. Many celebrities have had very rough lives, now they are finally at peace. Everyone here will have their own unique opinion. Perhaps something to reflect on as we all contemplate our own self deliverance.

The entire channel is dedicated to making videos of famous gravesites, so this is just one of them:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sensei, Sinai Silence, mediocre and 3 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I love graveyards tho. I wanna a house adjacent to a graveyard, because it's mostly quiet, not many people around (alive), and the area is clean coz not many (alive) people. It's like this at my country. People are so spook of em, they stay away from it.

Reactions: Sensei, Soul and ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
For those of your who enjoyed the 1950's version of the American TV series "The Twilight Zone" I recall seeing every episode over the years, and it addresses death and suicide in interesting ways. This video from the Hollywood Graveyard YouTube channel, did a very cool presentation about the dead actors who appeared on that show:

Last edited:
Reactions: LonelyNick and puppy9
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I used to live near Graceland Cemetery in Chicago. It's full of spectacularly eerie monuments made for the richest families in the late 1800s/early 1900s. I would happily live there if they offered glamping sites.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ManWithNoName and puppy9