• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
I have quite a lot of friends and they're all scattered around the world and I would like them to know what I was thinking at the time of my death rather than them never knowing that I passed or questioning why. Is it fucked up to post an Instagram post with my suicide note and then do physical copies for the people close to me vicinity-wise?
I have around 5k followers that are mainly people who know of me/friends and I'm debating if its evil to my family to make my death so public.

OmoriFan

OmoriFan

Memento Mori
Nov 12, 2023
I would do it only if I knew the suicide method would work. And I dont think of making it so public as evil if you would prefer your friends to know what happened to you. In my case i would like to know what happened to my friend and why they are not responding. By any means sorry if this reply is not what you would like to get.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I would not because if the method fails you will leave an empty note, so to speak.

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
You could use an app that releases it at a certain date. That way you could still turn back if you fail.

Reactions: mtoro998
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
You could message it to only the people that you want to know.