D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
For the past three nights I've had around six hours a night continuous sleep! :smiling:
This is unprecedented. I think it's a combination of exhaustion and maybe the magnesium supplement I've started taking again.

Reactions: Nem
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
I suffer with insomnia for years and its torture. I have gone 11 days or so with no sleep. It was (and still is) horrendous.

When I did get a little sleep that was with various medications, which I can't get much of as they only give a few on prescription because they or restricted and addictive. Some others just stop working or don't work at all.

I can't remember the last time I had good REM sleep? When I do get some sleep its usually 'cat naps', broken sleep averaging 2-3 hours max. Until this happened to me I didn't think it was possible to go without a decent quality sleep for so long. No matter how tired I am I get very little or no sleep. Accelerated the aging process.

Everyday I wish to be no longer here. Its the most miserable feeling. Feels like excruciating punishment. This is no life.

Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
For the past three nights I've had around six hours a night continuous sleep! :smiling:
This is unprecedented. I think it's a combination of exhaustion and maybe the magnesium supplement I've started taking again.

I'm glad for you ! I sleep lately, but I always wake up at 5 am ...
I suffer with insomnia for years and its torture. I have gone 11 days or so with no sleep. It was (and still is) horrendous.

When I did get a little sleep that was with various medications, which I can't get much of as they only give a few on prescription because they or restricted and addictive. Some others just stop working or don't work at all.

I can't remember the last time I had good REM sleep? When I do get some sleep its usually 'cat naps', broken sleep averaging 2-3 hours max. Until this happened to me I didn't think it was possible to go without a decent quality sleep for so long. No matter how tired I am I get very little or no sleep. Accelerated the aging process.

Everyday I wish to be no longer here. Its the most miserable feeling. Feels like excruciating punishment. This is no life.

I understand you, it's horrible, I've been a week without sleep, and yet I can't sleep 7 hours in a row.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Another night no sleep, I dont understand this shit

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, Nem and Deleted member 1465
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear!
For around seven years now I am only able to sleep three hours a night, have suffered a severe reaction to meds that damaged my nervous system. For the first two years I was only able to sleep two hours a night maximum, I'm completely fucked and have not slept a second this evening.

peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren and Deleted member 1465
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Sometimes because of not being able to sleep, I have very large anxiety and anger attacks, sometimes I even hurt myself due to anger

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, GinaIsReady and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I have periods of 'not sleep' where I drift in semi conscious hypnogogia full of hideous nightmare hallucinations, then come fully awake and can't breathe.
*shrugs* gotta have a hobby I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I'm on several medications to help me sleep and none of them work. My insomnia can get quite bad.

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
SSRIs have permanently damaged my ability to sleep naturally. I go at least 3 nights a week completely sleepless. This is going on 2 years. I'm out of sleeping meds for a few days so I likely won't sleep at all until then. This isn't a life.

Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Almost 41 hour on SS forum... Do not have any desire to sleep.. Will do microdosing soon, probably will knock me out

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Almost 41 hour on SS forum... Do not have any desire to sleep.. Will do microdosing soon, probably will knock me out

Sorry :/ insomnia is horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: faust
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Currently 2:07am...can't sleep because of the pain...I miss the bliss of sleep...

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I haven't slept for 5 minutes, fucking insomnia

A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
I haven't slept for 5 minutes, fucking insomnia
i'm taking a high dose of psychotropic medications to combat insomnia
there is nothing for me in this world but drugs

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Alcohol helps me sleep. Just get really drunk and pass out.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
My sleep has gotten worse since this virus stuff i dunno if i'm worrying about it etc and it's effecting me.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
After taking various sleeping medications that don't work for me, I'm taking one that makes me sleep well, but the next morning I'm groggy, drugged, and unable to work.

Why do I have such serious problems sleeping at the age of 25? This started when I was 21/22 years old

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I have been sleeping fatally for 4 days, yesterday I took orfidal to try to rest at least one day, and still I do not sleep well.

• Hugs
Reactions: terry_a_davis
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
After trying various medications, my doctor has told me that they cannot do anything, that I must get used to not sleeping, incredible.

• Aww..
Reactions: terry_a_davis
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I used to live with someone suffering with insomnia. Four hours was like a celebratory milestone to her.

I wasn't always amazed at how functional she was. Anything less than six hours for me and my brain turns into mashed potato.

Reactions: Eren
K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
After trying various medications, my doctor has told me that they cannot do anything, that I must get used to not sleeping, incredible.

They don't teach you that as a kid, do they? Just how on your own you truly are as an adult. Unreal.

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020

Just that as a kid, you feel protected but when you grow up, you realize nobody really cares. Doctors like yours remind me of this.

• Hmph!
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Just that as a kid, you feel protected but when you grow up, you realize nobody really cares. Doctors like yours remind me of this.

but a doctor is doing his job ... no one is obligated to help me anyway, but unless they let me buy N
Sleep is very important, insomnia is something that destroys you as a person, if they cannot help me, it is a failure for medicine, like any other disease that we still cannot cure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cutepoison
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Must be terrible having serious insomnia like that, i know just a few missed hours over 1 night makes me tired and groggy and slow.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
If you don't sleep you don't really wake up either, it's never tomorrow

Reactions: liverpoolfan and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Yesterday I took zolpidem and orfidal to sleep, I don't usually take both, just zolpidem, but still I couldn't sleep.

Taking those two together I slept well, but now I feel very sedated.