• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
In May there was a full-blown massacre attack on Gaza in Palestine. It only took less than 5 minutes to see that the terrorists are the IDF and Israel. I became obsessed with it. I spent approx. 17 hours a day on Twitter following progressive Palestinians counting the bombs and feeling sure they would be killed. I saw so many sad photos, videos and horrible news depictions of the situation hiding the truth and making it as though it was a conflict or a true fight. No, it was an attack.

My bf broke up with me during this. He thought I was strange to side with Hamas as if they were terrorists. No, they are Palestines's sad defense.

I tried communicating with my parents so dismayed at news media and US funding of brutal murder of innocent people. They didn't really listen, the implication was that I was off for getting so upset. I tried to tell my rich, safe and judgemental mother that her beloved NY Times was directly covering up the brutality and injustice. She refused to listen.

I was almost homeless living in my car. Today I just saw a random like on Twitter about another atrocity in the US happening. I clicked on their profile and immediately saw a nice looking young boy with a report that he was murdered today in Palestine by IDF. Another post that the IDF broke into a non-profit for children and destroyed their computers etc etc.

I can't share this with him. I can't talk about it.

Biden is disgusting and there's video of him joking with reporters saying he will mow them down in his truck if they ask him about Israel. He has said he is a Zionist.

I am so disgusted. Beyond all my problems and my horrible situation I know about this. So many people refuse to speak up in positions of wealth and power.

So many children, men, women and animals were killed and traumatized in May and it still happens today. It's been happening there for a very long time.

I truly hate anyone who defends Israel and the IDF. It's disgusting how much money the US sends them. It's really extreme what the IDF's budget is per year. They imprison people as well.

I know there are injustices, genocide and massacres all over the world. This really pisses me off. To be decendents from the Holocaust should make it so one would refuse to brutally murder and terrorize. The videos and photos speak for themselves. I changed in May. I really saw how disgusting the news media is in the US and how murdering of children and innocent people doesn't matter to a ton of folks.

This is a major reason I want to go. I feel extremely angry and isolated in my knowledge of this. I feel disgusted being with someone so ignorant who claims to be so smart.

It's disgusting. The photos and videos are incredibly damning.

Injustice everyday. War crimes everyday. Not all Jews support Israel and their killing of people. They are literally stealing their land and houses. Palestine is a pretty progressive country I learned. Many professionals and political people trying to stand up against the persecution.

I really thought they were all going to get bombed, but they didn't. I really feel for them and can't imagine how angry they must feel. Very powerless against a military so well-funded with their intention to obliterate and genocide.