• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
I sincerely don't know why this method isn't a lot more considered by everyone in here. By administering SN intravenously, we're not incurring in the possibility of vomiting or horrible tasting.

I'd like to point out this following article regarding the use of SN Injection as an antidote to cyanide poisoning:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/sodium-nitrite

The antidote, for adults, is used as a vial containing a 10ml aqueous solution of 300mg of SN (or, equivalently, 30mg SN per ml), administered by slow intravenous injection at a rate of 2.5 to 5ml/min . This same article also states the following:
"Sodium nitrite is the most prevalent drug for cyanide poisoning. It takes approximately 12 min to generate approximately 40% of methemoglobin after intravenous administration of the recommended dose."
Also, the following is stated by the same article:
"Severe hypotension, methemoglobinemia, cardiac dysrhythmias, coma, and death have been reported in patients without life-threatening cyanide poisoning who were treated with injection of sodium nitrite at doses less than twice those recommended for the treatment of cyanide poisoning."
All that being said, I'm considering looking into preparing a highly more concentrated solution of SN. Since the solubility os SN in water at 20°C is about 820mg SN per ml [1], I'm considering a concentration of about 800mg SN per ml. That would be 8g of SN directly into the bloodstream by using a 10ml syringe.
ps: someone who has more knowledge could please share what immidiate effects one could feel while injecting this quantity of SN into the bloodstream

Please, I need clarification on the following, though: how much of absorved SN for a lethal dose? I think it is quite less than the dose recommend when SN is administered orally, since only part of the ingested SN will flow into the bloodstream. If it comes to be around a couple of grams, then the concentration of the solution could be lowered significantly and it'd be really pratical to go for this method.

Reactions: 8evergo, Suicidebydeath and keitaro
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
The problem is finding the vein and inserting it. Only medical staff or Jankies can do that
the idea is good if someone can do it, i'm ready

K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
there's some threads that mention injecting sn, but it seems like most think it's a bad idea. also, injecting things into yourself can be tricky, at least in my experience. hopefully someone with more knowledge can let us know.

Reactions: 8evergo
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
SN is a salt. I guess it'd hurt tremendously to try to inject it, maybe even cause local tissue damage. the dose is also too big, I guess the person would never be able to do it without assistance from medical staff and hospital equipment.

that's just a guess, though. I think it's a bad idea.

the risk of vomiting is innate to the SN method. using metoclopramide should reduce this risk.

if the person has problems with the taste causing a gag reflex, there are some counter-measures for that too.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Sunset764, miserableforever and 1 other person