• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
The PPH gives the same ratings for both "Inert Gas (helium) + Exit Bag" and "CO Poisoning
  • 8/10 Reliability
  • 7/10 Peacefulness
The inert gas + exit bag method seems good, I think I could pull it off, but the charcoal CO poisoning method seems so much easier with the same results.

So this leads me to two questions

1. The PPH's studies show their test with charcoal in a 20ft enclosed shipping container barely reached lethal levels of CO, and only for 15 minutes. If I just burned more charcoal, (for example, 20 pounds instead of 1.5kg) would more CO be produced, allowing me to ensure high CO levels and death?
  2. Sulphuric acid + Formic acid is another method of creating CO, it seems way more reliable and can generate 3x the amount of CO compared to charcoal. Do I NEED to build a COGen device, or is there another way to mix these that gives off plenty of CO? Such as manually dripping the formic acid into the sulfuric acid using a dropper?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I think the only obstacle that stops more people to go with the CO method is the cost of gas meters.
Too pricey.

If you can get a decent 10.000ppm meter and see the measurements with your own eyes, why would you hesitate?

And if you have the budget (~800 USD), just get it - problem solved.
Nitro is cheaper (~150 USD) and as painless as you can get (hint: I tried it).

Reactions: Boochky
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I think the only obstacle that stops more people to go with the CO method is the cost of gas meters.
Too pricey.

If you can get a decent 10.000ppm meter and see the measurements with your own eyes, why would you hesitate?

And if you have the budget (~800 USD), just get it - problem solved.
Nitro is cheaper (~150 USD) and as painless as you can get (hint: I tried it).
I'm late as all fuck but I don't think and still don't think a CO meter is required for carbon monoxide. Sure, it'd be safer but unless you're gassing yourself in a mansion, just make sure the area is pretty small and taped off and the job should be done. I'm doing mine in a tent in the woods. Basic one person tent all recommended by 8chan. I meet all the requirements. I feel like sometimes we overcomplicate everything

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
if sth goes wrong with co brain damage is more likely because co triggers and auto immun response

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
If you could just buy a tank of CO from an industrial supplier without having to fear questions, it would be ideal. The methods of generating it yourself all seem to have the potential to create an unpleasant environment which might make you bail out, especially since the concentrations they will generate will be lower so you'll take a while to pass out if I understand correctly.

I'm still baffled by how this guy seems to assume it's trivial to buy the stuff. I mean he obviously did it, but can it really be that easy?
if sth goes wrong with co brain damage is more likely because co triggers and auto immun response

Will that really matter with the concentrations we're talking about here? I'm pretty sure the oxygen deprivation will do the most damage.

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
If you could just buy a tank of CO from an industrial supplier without having to fear questions, it would be ideal. The methods of generating it yourself all seem to have the potential to create an unpleasant environment which might make you bail out, especially since the concentrations they will generate will be lower so you'll take a while to pass out if I understand correctly.

I'm still baffled by how this guy seems to assume it's trivial to buy the stuff. I mean he obviously did it, but can it really be that easy?

Will that really matter with the concentrations we're talking about here? I'm pretty sure the oxygen deprivation will do the most damage.
Agreed. In high concentrations like I'm planning, unless I get dragged out of the tent, brain damage doesn't matter as I'll be dead
Are you referring to the op when you say this guy?

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I'm late as all fuck but I don't think and still don't think a CO meter is required for carbon monoxide. Sure, it'd be safer but unless you're gassing yourself in a mansion, just make sure the area is pretty small and taped off and the job should be done. I'm doing mine in a tent in the woods. Basic one person tent all recommended by 8chan. I meet all the requirements. I feel like sometimes we overcomplicate everything

True, I've reconsidered it since my that post. Its summer and if you practice a bit with a bbq grill (same type of coals for 2 or 3 trial runs with the time being measured), it shall do the work.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
True, I've reconsidered it since my that post. Its summer and if you practice a bit with a bbq grill (same type of coals for 2 or 3 trial runs with the time being measured), it shall do the work.
I have a basic steel bucket. Instead of bricks, I'm using a cooking thing. You know those
ALUMINUM that's what they're called. It should hold the heat well.