• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
My dreams are ten times the horror I have experienced in life. I remember some when I was about three years old. But there is no escape for me, even in sleep. Benzos make it sometimes blank, thankfully. Have been taking them for the last three years.

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I do, but i don't like them mostly, because currently my loved one is there night after night and we do things. Simple everyday things, we talk, we smile. We are happy there, and then BAM! I woke up just to see her ghosting me again. I know i lost her, and i just fucking hate this empty feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
In my daydreams, yes. My actual dreams tend to be nightmares (though I'll ocassionally get a good one thrown in there).

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
My dreams are where I believe my consciousness will drift off to when I die. They're incredibly vivid and peaceful, and the ones where I kill myself are moreso.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Last night I had a dream that has followed me round in one form or another since I was a teenager.
Japanese ghost like Sadakko, peeped out from a corner and called to me.
My blood run cold just recalling this - I realise it's probably TV inspired nonsense, but...
If our unconscious thoughts follow us in to death then maybe I will get the afterlife I deserve.

• Aww..
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I used to have vivid, confusing dreams that I could take into therapy and discuss. I didn't discuss the last vivid one I had which was like 8 months ago. I left my apartment in my nightgown to catch a bus where there were a bunch a people I didn't know. I asked the driver if I would get back to my home. He said it didn't't matter, I would know where to get off. There was more, but that was the jist of it. I swear it was a prediction about going to die.
Last night I had a dream that has followed me round in one form or another since I was a teenager.
My blood run cold just recalling this - I realise it's probably TV inspired nonsense, but...
If our unconscious thoughts follow us in to death then maybe I will get the afterlife I deserve.
If you mean like the girl from the Ring, I had those too. I would be telling her to go away and I would have to force myself awake. I'm surprised I didn't pee the bed.

• Hugs
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No. I can experience adventures in real life. Really, everyone can unless they are really badly crippled physically and/or mentally. This world is full of dangerous places and some places where people do not know much about. There's people still exploring for lost cities with treasures that would make you rich in South America. And I have no interest in anything to do with love. When I dream, sometimes I go back in time and be with the girls from when I was in Highschool, I really thought were hot. Because I chickened out back then so I have some regrets. But I only did so, because I had an abusive father who crippled my confidence back then. And when I repaired that damage, Highschool ended years ago. Having regrets, fucking sucks. And when I dream, I also explore space and visit alien worlds. Sometimes, I dream of having a lot of money. But half my dreams are nightmares about my ex girlfriend. So I kind of feel the same way about dreams as you. Once in awhile, they offer a nice way to escape from reality.

Last edited:
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I love my dreams, If they were my reality I'd be happy. They were once, before I lost everyone and everything that made life worth living. I hope when I pass it will be similar to my dreams- peaceful

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I had dreams like that when I was a kid. I was constantly having nightmares about the evil witch from The Wizard of Oz movie. Well one time, I got so sick of running away and being afraid etc, so I decided to fight back. Because I lost my fear due to my rage and my hatred for her because she tormented me for years. And then every time she appeared in my dreams, I'd try to kill her. And those dreams went away. But she didn't just call to me. She'd try to hunt me down while I was running away or hiding... And every time she caught me, she would cast a spell on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead beat dad
JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
Even my worse dreams are better than my real life. More interesting, people actually talk to me and interact with me.

I've always had a way more interesting dream life than real life.

Too bad sleep is so elusive. I'd sleep 24 hours a day if I could.

Sometimes I also see my dead, which is the only time you can see them. Some of them are angry with me, but it's still nice to see them.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Even my worse dreams are better than my real life. More interesting, people actually talk to me and interact with me.

I've always had a way more interesting dream life than real life.

Too bad sleep is so elusive. I'd sleep 24 hours a day if I could.

Sometimes I also see my dead, which is the only time you can see them. Some of them are angry with me, but it's still nice to see them.

See your dead?

K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
What do you mean? Dreams about deceased family and friends?

Im sorry you feel this way. I get you :/

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I feel the same way.

Even though most of my dreams are nightmares or just some random ones, there are moments where he comes in them and I feel happy.

I've had adventures in life a few years ago but I only want love. My life has been empty from the love I never knew. I still hope I get to experience it in real life one day.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Yes, the people I've known who have died. I don't necessarily say 'loved ones', because thats not necessarily true.

But seeing the loved ones is the best. Otherwise they are gone forever.
I dream once in awhile about someone I loved who died. And I still occasionally dream about my first bf who is very much alive, but dead to me. Any time I wake up from a dream about one of them I would be incredibly morose. It sounds like you dream about those who died pretty regularly. In some cultures that would make you very special, like a shaman. That's really cool, even if you don't love them that you still get to see some that you did.

Reactions: JJ-NOHOPE
JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
I feel the same way.

Even though most of my dreams are nightmares or just some random ones, there are moments where he comes in them and I feel happy.

I've had adventures in life a few years ago but I only want love. My life has been empty from the love I never knew. I still hope I get to experience it in real life one day.

I have never had love either and it is tearing me apart. I am pretty unlovable for many reasons plus old.
But I must have a glimmer of hope for it or I wouldn't still be alive.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I have never had love either and it is tearing me apart. I am pretty unlovable for many reasons plus old.
But I must have a glimmer of hope for it or I wouldn't still be alive.

I feel like I'm unlovable aswell, I also have hope that I'll get it, he is the only reason I'm alive. I hope you find that love.

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
My dreams are where I believe my consciousness will drift off to when I die. They're incredibly vivid and peaceful, and the ones where I kill myself are moreso.
This reminded me a lucid dream I had not so long ago. I just couldn't wake up, no matter how hard I tried. Instead of it I was stuck in a loop of false awakenings and "deaths". Eventually I decided that I'm probably dead and this is what happened with my consciousness. And then everything became so colorful and peaceful. Weird dream.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019

I've also hoped that the "afterlife" will be almost like a lucid dream but one where you can experience things with others if you wish.

This reminded me a lucid dream I had not so long ago. I just couldn't wake up, no matter how hard I tried. Instead of it I was stuck in a loop of false awakenings and "deaths". Eventually I decided that I'm probably dead and this is what happened with my consciousness. And then everything became so colorful and peaceful. Weird dream.

Huh. False awakening loops usually scare me but that's an interesting one. Sometimes I wonder if we were born here to gain hands on experience and actually give our conscious shape, so we can have a formed "lucid dream" after dying instead of just... well, whatever else. Who knows.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
My dreams are just like my bad days. Everything breaks, and I can feel the poison seeping out of me and destroying everything I value despite my best efforts. I often know that I'm dreaming, but that doesn't really change the fact that everything I try to do fails, even in my own dreams.

Daydreaming, on the other hand, can be nice. It's a relief to escape the worst parts of yourself.

• Hugs
Azazel

Azazel

Silent
Jun 23, 2019
My dreams are just like my bad days. Everything breaks, and I can feel the poison seeping out of me and destroying everything I value despite my best efforts. I often know that I'm dreaming, but that doesn't really change the fact that everything I try to do fails, even in my own dreams.

Daydreaming, on the other hand, can be nice. It's a relief to escape the worst parts of yourself.

It's the same for me, my dreams are just projections of my miserable mind. It is when I'm feeling the most worthless, that I have the worst nightmares. Only while daydreaming (which I do all the time) I get to "breath some fresh air".

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rukia and RM5998
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I won the lottery in my dreams ;many times.
It felt so real.