• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
I spend most of my time in a paracosm, or a fantasy world. All the time. Especially before I go to sleep.
In that world, I have lots of friends, I have family that loves me and I have things to do.
My paracosm is centered around my comfort character, Bruno. Despite being a lesbian since I was 8(?), I sort of cling to this arguably male character. Maybe it's my intense longing for parental love and affection.
It's basically an alternate universe of the show my comfort character is from, one where things are okay and one in which I am welcomed and accepted in spite of my fuck ups. My (kinda cringe) oc shares similar trauma and they're also neurodivergent as well.

If anyone is curious, the show in question is JoJos Bizarre Adventure. Not sure why my autism chose that one. Autism works in mysterious ways??

But yeah. As soon as I post this I'll go back to being "Mathilde" and there will be arms to hold me for once

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Don't know how related this is or not but for a while I kept an entire second secret life where I had another name and all, and it got to be so out of control that, when my wife caught me on dating apps as the alter ego, it was like I had to mourn the death of the second me. Ultimately I'm glad I got caught because it snapped me out of a lot of risky behavior that I now sorely regret.