• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
swallowing a stash of trazodone, some wine, a carving
gashes into my arms in a bath? idk sounds pretty fun to me.

ive been coming off a shroom trip for a couple hours, lmao. my head hurts, and id love to just be gone now.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Yeah, that's not gonna work. You would be combining two methods (od and slitting) that have *very* low success rates.
I'd suggest just taking a bath, and if ctb is what you want, finding a better method.
I'm mean hell, I've tried this myself- I'm still breathing. In my case it was around 120 1mg pills of Ativan and slitting my wrists, rather than trazadone- but still.

Reactions: rozeske
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Yeah, that's not gonna work. You would be combining two methods (od and slitting) that have *very* low success rates.
I'd suggest just taking a bath, and if ctb is what you want, finding a better method.
I'm mean hell, I've tried this myself- I'm still breathing. In my case it was around 120 1mg pills of Ativan and slitting my wrists, rather than trazadone- but still.
lol yeah, it probably wouldnt work.

idk, i feel like im just desperate at this point
Go to bed. If you're determined, plan something when you're sober.
lmao yeahhh,, ill probably just go to bed