• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Struggling to get ahold of SN in the UK so looking at other options to order some as it appears to be one of the better ways to CTB.

It seems like you can import the Loudwolf SN through another site - just wondering if anyone has done this and if there would be any issues with customs etc. It seems numerous people have imported through Eastern Europe, largely without issues.

Having barely ever purchased items abroad it leaves me slightly uncomfortable importing this sort of product from another country. Would like to hear thoughts on this.

On a side note; why do they make it so difficult to CTB? Do they prefer people to pick more gruesome methods? I just don't get it - no access to firearms in Europe, N difficult to source, SN even difficult. Just makes you feel trapped. :(

G

germinalx

Sep 4, 2020
Hi,

I imported SN (100 mg loudwolf) from US to chile without any problem via aeropost miami box

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I hear you, man. I have been non-stop searching for any source that would deliver to Israel, but to no vail :( Really desperate to get it

T

tryinginto

Aug 29, 2018
Similar issue here: thinking of at least attempting to import SN via LW to NZ but not sure to go about doing it. Any tips would be welcome and confirmation of Loudwolf being legit would also be very welcome.
Thanks.

Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Hi guys,

Struggling to get ahold of SN in the UK so looking at other options to order some as it appears to be one of the better ways to CTB.

It seems like you can import the Loudwolf SN through another site - just wondering if anyone has done this and if there would be any issues with customs etc. It seems numerous people have imported through Eastern Europe, largely without issues.

Having barely ever purchased items abroad it leaves me slightly uncomfortable importing this sort of product from another country. Would like to hear thoughts on this.

On a side note; why do they make it so difficult to CTB? Do they prefer people to pick more gruesome methods? I just don't get it - no access to firearms in Europe, N difficult to source, SN even difficult. Just makes you feel trapped. :(
Hi there i saw you got it , could you please PM details i think i found your same website but want to know if it was sussesfull. de***ca**.**.uk