• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EpidemicOfDenial

Oct 24, 2018
It is very important to note that the life which I have experienced, which is similar or equivalent to the life of those readers of this passage, was one of the best lives possible, I am extremely fortunate.

However, what is most important to note is that even this fortunate life is unfortunate, this is evident by the fact that it may only be viewed as desirable by comparison.

It is only possible to conceive of this life as worth living by noting that the vast majority of alternatives are everso more painful.

This fact does not discourage me from suicide, but encourages me to do so, as, it is far more likely to become more painful than more pleasurable.

Why, am I, an individual far closer to the top of economic prosperity, than the bottom, in such despair?

It is the alienation. It is the inherent competition in the fight to acquire abundant, but artificially scarce, economic resources. The matter of fact that individuals in this world are tossed away as trash (speaking of the homeless), shackled & chained as prisoners, left to starve in the third world, why would anyone honest being want to live in such a world where it is possible that they live to experience such ends?

I highly recommend individuals read; The Conspiracy against the Human Race - Thomas Ligotti

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I agree that the system itself is fundamentally terrible and even "positive" outcomes come at an immeasurable cost. I can't see how anyone thinks life is good with all the suffering that exists (and much of it based on luck), but apparently most people like it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯