• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I hate the concept of life. Basically what I hate is the survival of the fittest aspect, the fact that the weak's role is to be eaten by the stronger. Besides, life is fundamentally unjust, cruel, and as I've just mentioned tends to favor the asshole and the brute. These are the character traits that truly will make you successful, even in human society sometimes!

Life is hell. Life is hell for 99.9% of living beings who are doomed in this Darwinistic ruthless survival game where they are endlessly either running from being prey or running to feed themselves or they will die of starvation. The rest of the happy .1%, out of which most are humans, are living without any insecurity and fear. But this luxury of security doesn't come from anywhere, this luxury is compensated by the rest of the 99.9% in various ways. If you are living in abundance then many more are living in deficit to compensate for your abundance. This is because we are living in a world of limited resources. Universal prosperity is a big joke. Every year by August we finished consuming our annual quota of renewable resources and the rest of the year we consume our non-renewable resources. Even if the environmental issues are resolved in the future, fundamental living philosophy is not going to change and suffering and exploitation will continue.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I hate the crap cycle of life too

Work eat shit sleep
It's a pointless meaningless cycle

Even worse when you have anhedonia and enjoy nothing but sleep

I love my parents but I wish they aborted me so I wouldn't be in this shithole world