• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I'm not sure what's up with my energy. Even 8-10 hrs of sleep just makes me more and more tired. Getting out of bed is the worse I just want to die without having to put so much effort. Why is ctb hard??????????? It's acc getting to me.. Not sure if it will help but if anyone knows an medication or advice to improve energy I would appreciate ittt A LOT

mymarbles

mymarbles

Jan 29, 2024
i completely relate. i've gone to doctors and they just tell me what i already do: eat healthy, exercise, go out more, sleep well. even practicing them with more "intensity" doesn't change anything so i really don't know. i cant hold a job because of it bc i'm always so damn exhausted and lethargic every waking second. i've tried reccomend vitamins and everything but nothing changes. the only thing that gives me the slightest bit of relief, and i usually do this for school or when driving, is to hyperventilate kinda it gives me a couple minutes of not head-in-the floor exhausted. but other than that i really don't know,, ;;

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I'm not sure what's up with my energy. Even 8-10 hrs of sleep just makes me more and more tired. Getting out of bed is the worse I just want to die without having to put so much effort. Why is ctb hard??????????? It's acc getting to me.. Not sure if it will help but if anyone knows an medication or advice to improve energy I would appreciate ittt A LOT
Have you heard of myalgic encephalomyelitis? I really do hope for you that it's not what you have because it is freaking destroying my entire life. But maybe it's something to look about...
Btw, I totally feel you. I also feel too tired to even ctb...

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Have you heard of myalgic encephalomyelitis? I really do hope for you that it's not what you have because it is freaking destroying my entire life. But maybe it's something to look about...
Btw, I totally feel you. I also feel too tired to even ctb...
Wait I acc looked at the symptoms and it kinda matches. I might go to the doctors next week so I might bring it up thank you! I hope you're okay

Reactions: illAF
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Depression is one of the reasons out of many I want to ctb but it's also ironically one of the biggest reasons making it harder to ctb. My parents especially used to (and still do mind you but I see them less which helps) call me lazy but my laziness is why I can't ctb, so in their pro-life minds it shouldn't be a bad thing but even then I can't win.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Wait I acc looked at the symptoms and it kinda matches. I might go to the doctors next week so I might bring it up thank you! I hope you're okay
I don't know how it is where you live but in my country, they really don't know much about this disease... There is no cure, people are lost for years before having a proper diagnostic, often they say it is psy, when it is not. You better read online, on associations about this disease to really learn about it. Anyway, I hope you'll be luckier than me 🙏
Sending you courage and good vibes xxxx
Depression is one of the reasons out of many I want to ctb but it's also ironically one of the biggest reasons making it harder to ctb. My parents especially used to (and still do mind you but I see them less which helps) call me lazy but my laziness is why I can't ctb, so in their pro-life minds it shouldn't be a bad thing but even then I can't win.
I really do feel you..

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
This I've been tested for every deficiency out there and nothing