• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
so I use this OTC sleeping pills to sleep my days away. whenever I get over 4 pill I never sleep I just act sort of crazy like I just cut off my hair and ruined it in any. I also got a bit of mad and angry at mum for a stupid thing that we could have just talked about instead. Now she talks about raising me all over again, I'm 24 btw.
I know that in my normal days I would never do this but I also get angry easily lately.
I just want to die
HUGS HUGS to you all

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
i'm sorry you are hurting. we all have our bad days. i just sleep some days when i don't feel good.. everyone have their own coping mechanisms. sometimes, nothing helps me .. that's when i feel like shit.

Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Now I'm talking to her and she pushes and asks me to go sit anywhere away from her. And my little sis says that dad wants to beat us all up becasue of what I did. I have no problem owning up for what I did but why on earth should I be punished for hurting myself and myself only!!!!! If wants dad to " act like a man" why don't he just face me.
i'm sorry you are hurting. we all have our bad days. i just sleep some days when i don't feel good.. everyone have their own coping mechanisms. sometimes, nothing helps me .. that's when i feel like shit.
sleeping for a day or two never calms me down but it takes away few days of what left of my life , hopefullt there isn't a lot left. I have been trying to seek the least trumatic way to ctb so I don't hurt them yet this is what you get. I wish I did it before and got it over with.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Now I'm talking to her and she pushes and asks me to go sit anywhere away from her. And my little sis says that dad wants to beat us all up becasue of what I did. I have no problem owning up for what I did but why on earth should I be punished for hurting myself and myself only!!!!! If wants dad to " act like a man" why don't he just face me.

sleeping for a day or two never calms me down but it takes away few days of what left of my life , hopefullt there isn't a lot left. I have been trying to seek the least trumatic way to ctb so I don't hurt them yet this is what you get. I wish I did it before and got it over with.
why do you need to stand that abuse? isn't moving out a option for you?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I'm sorry.. you sound a bit like me. I was facing abuse before some years, I had hope on life at that time.. getting exposed continuously to abuse makes you mentally weak.. and I was afraid I would go insane. No one cared about me that time.. one of the darkest phases in my life. Moving out was a option for me, I moved out. it turned out to be a good choice.
But since you are saying you have less chances to move out.. Are you studying right now? Do they conduct a qualifying exam for jobs in your place? That you could prepare for it from home itself?
I'm sorry.. you sound a bit like me. I was facing abuse before some years, I had hope on life at that time.. getting exposed continuously to abuse makes you mentally weak.. and I was afraid I would go insane. No one cared about me that time.. one of the darkest phases in my life. Moving out was a option for me, I moved out. it turned out to be a good choice.
But since you are saying you have less chances to move out.. Are you studying right now? Do they conduct a qualifying exam for jobs in your place? That you could prepare for it from home itself?

Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I finished collage 2 years ago bit aniexty got so bad that I would quit any job I get. I had panic attacks at work that I was taken to a hospital. If I could fight those demons inside me, I could land myself a job and maybe one day manage to move out or even escape if I have to yet I'm weakness manifested in a human being.

been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
So you have comprehension, research, editing skills and opinions. You have emotional insight. You have cultural understanding. You've cut off your hair like Sylvia Plath and William Blake. You have anger like every worthwhile artist ever. Just saying.

Reactions: Fallen bad23
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
So you have comprehension, research, editing skills and opinions. You have emotional insight. You have cultural understanding. You've cut off your hair like Sylvia Plath and William Blake. You have anger like every worthwhile artist ever. Just saying.
thanks a lot for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I can only read them in the context of pity, sorry I'm getting dumber by the minute.
Hugs

been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Not dumber. Don't underestimate the creative potential of pain....

Through mythological and literary-inspired works such as Pity, Blake would exert an immense influence on the course of post-Romantic art, including on the Pre-Raphaelites, who often drew on literary and Shakespearean themes, as in John Everett Millais's Ophelia (1851) and John William Waterhouse's Miranda (1916). The hallucinatory quality of works such as Pity, meanwhile, along with their apparent deep allegorical significance, would have a profound effect on movements such as Symbolism and Surrealism.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fallen bad23