• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

girlsfoodgear

Jul 21, 2023
hey all,

i attempted to CTB in march by taking a pretty hefty overdose of sleeping pills (diphenhydramine) and antidepressants (fluoxetine) washed down with wine. almost succeeded, i had a heart attack and seizure but was taken away by paramedics called by my partner before the medicine could do its thing.

just wondering if there are any relatively similar methods i could use next time, that take advantage of the fact that i have a weak heart due to illnesses/addictions? i was unaware of everything during that time, even whilst i was conscious, so i'd like something reliable that could potentially be played off as a result of my anorexia or as an accidental drug overdose and make me blissfully numb to everything happening. i just want to sleep. (UK hospitals/MH services are a joke btw, they let me discharge myself immediately after this lol - not that i wanted the help but god damn is it difficult to accept that nobody does actually care)

i do like the idea of SN but i currently have no place i could get it delivered to that wouldn't be intercepted. i'd rather leave as little trace as possible - i get my antidepressants on prescription and sleeping pills OTC at the same time, so it seemed quite easy, but i need something to hit quicker to reduce the chances of being found.

maybe this is a cry for help as well, but having lurked here for a while before posting, i know i'm understood here.

• Hugs
Reactions: tpboy and Suicidebydeath
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
It surprises me that you came close with that combination.
The ld50 of diphenhydramine is ridiculously high, and an overdose is generally very unlikely to succeed.

If one already had a heart issue, depending on what it was, stimulants would probably be the way to go- but still, unlikely. Medications that most of us have access to are just not likely to do the trick. Some hard drugs like fentanyl will, but, this is not a thing you buy in a local drug store- but could be played off as an accidental OD.

G

girlsfoodgear

Jul 21, 2023
It surprises me that you came close with that combination.
The ld50 of diphenhydramine is ridiculously high, and an overdose is generally very unlikely to succeed.

If one already had a heart issue, depending on what it was, stimulants would probably be the way to go- but still, unlikely. Medications that most of us have access to are just not likely to do the trick. Some hard drugs like fentanyl will, but, this is not a thing you buy in a local drug store- but could be played off as an accidental OD.
i think the sleeping tablets just knocked me out for all of it; it was the antidepressants that caused the heart attack, coupled with a daily-use cocaine addiction and damage to my heart from anorexia. i'd considered a coke OD, but my tolerance is so high that idk if it'd do as well as expected.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
If avaliable try yew poisoning, it's mostly painless and the cause of death would be cardic arrest. I tried it before, but I got a low dosage so I failed. It's not an ideal time to try it though, the yew bush is more poisonous during winter months. You need to simmer it for 30 minutes, then boil it with a ~15% alcohol to water solution.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
you need the china white if you can source it.