• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
My parents, friends, therapist, etc, all say that I shouldn't be so careless with my life because of how it affects my future. I don't know how I can get it across at this point that I don't give half a damn about my future because I'm just going to CTB anyways. I got like maybe 3 good years left in me and after that I'm gone. I don't need a future, so if I'm going to fuck up my life now, I'm fine with that.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
It's the same thing people tell me.

They tell me to appreciate what life has given me, but nothing really satisfies me in life.

They ask me to follow the same path as everyone else (have a good job, have a wife and kids, retire when I'm old, have grandchildren, blah, blah, blah...); But honestly, having a life like that seems completely boring to me. Plus, I have no hope of improving because I live in the third world, I don't have money for a better education, and there are no good job opportunities, just factory or greenhouse jobs, nothing that requires using my brain (even if it's already rotten).

Money isn't capable of making me feel better because I have no motivation to buy anything, and I have to use my money for my therapies and medications. They tell me to worry about money because later I'll have to live alone, pay rent, manage my money, and I don't know, but it's most likely that I'll CTB soon.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024

They tell me to appreciate what life has given me, but nothing really satisfies me in life.

They ask me to follow the same path as everyone else (have a good job, have a wife and kids, retire when I'm old, have grandchildren, blah, blah, blah...); But honestly, having a life like that seems completely boring to me. Plus, I have no hope of improving because I live in the third world, I don't have money for a better education, and there are no good job opportunities, just factory or greenhouse jobs, nothing that requires using my brain (even if it's already rotten).

Money isn't capable of making me feel better because I have no motivation to buy anything, and I have to use my money for my therapies and medications. They tell me to worry about money because later I'll have to live alone, pay rent, manage my money, and I don't know, but it's most likely that I'll CTB soon.
Yeah, It feels pretty worthless to try to live that traditional nuclear life. This entire world kinda sucks and my life even more so. Why are we even encouraged to try when we would rather just die?

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
There's a future I want to have.
Study hard, get a job I like. Meet my soulmate, live a happy life.

But I know that I'll mess it up somewhere. I'll make whoever I meet unhappy. I never get things done right, my coworkers would hate me. Or even worse, they'd be good people and try to help me and I'd become nothing but a bother to them. I know I'm incapable of a proper life.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
So am I. I'm sick of having to care about the future and wellbeing of the one person who's caused me the most misery (myself). No matter how far forward I move I won't really get anywhere unless I forgive this pathetic waste of oxygen but why should I have to be forced to forgive someone who's been so cruel to me just because that person is also me? The longer I stay alive the more he will dedicate his life to making mine more miserable so no amount of future planning is even going to matter for me. I might as well kill him before he kills me.

F

ForeverFalling404

Apr 3, 2024
Society is largely built on promises about the future. This is what keeps many people engaged in the game, playing along like good little sheep. Striving for achievements and objectives, despite the fact that it's all for nothing in the end. Just an elaborate hamster wheel to keep everyone distracted and not questioning their existence too much. This is why I don't really envy the "happy people" in society. It's mostly all built on a foundation of lies and grand delusions. How can anyone who truly sees this life for what it is, be happy? You would need to be a psychopath with no feelings or empathy for the suffering of other beings around you.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Yeah, It feels pretty worthless to try to live that traditional nuclear life. This entire world kinda sucks and my life even more so. Why are we even encouraged to try when we would rather just die?
We are encouraged to try, because CTB is hard as hell, and if you don't CTB like you plan to do, what will you do with your life?

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Literally

I don't care about any of that shit either. I don't want a husband, kids, family or grandchildren. I won't have any children or grandchildren. I don't want to follow the same path as everyone else

Reactions: divinemistress36
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I don't have a future and I'm unable to be successful because of me having autism, even if I didn't have that and I was capable of living the normal life then I don't know if I want to follow in the same rat race as everyone else. It feels pointless in a way when I'm going to die anyway.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
To hard to think of future when you are in straight survival mode

Reactions: sserafim