• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I don't like who I'm becoming. I'm not who I want to be. I don't know who I want to be. I'm making bad decisions. My ears are fucking ringing. My head always fucking hurts. It all hurts so bad. I'm so fatigued. Fatigued doesn't even describe the tired I feel. I want to do things but I'm too tired, and I'm tired of being too tired to do things. I let myself down. My head is full of fog. I've got bruises on my legs now. Maybe the Tylenol and Aspirin are working. Maybe I'll be gone soon. It always hurts. Everything. I've missed my period. The pregnancy test was negative. Not a surprise considering I don't exactly treat myself well enough to keep myself alive and well much less a human inside of me, I doubt I could get pregnant. I hope the organ failure hits soon. I hope I accidentally hit my head and bleed out from the inside. I hope I die.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I'm sorry you're going through this. You deserved better treatment from life.

Upvote 0