• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sage79

Dec 1, 2020
I'm so upset. I just cried so much and I just wanna scream so bad. Nothing works out. I was planning on CTB tommrowow 100%. A week's worth of preparation for it to go into garbage. I was so exited to leave this hellhole and be done with everyone and my shitty family. I was reviewing my life insurance policy I got last year and it turns out I have to wait 2 years into my policy to CTB. Otherwise, my family doesn't get anything. It is a large sum, so I was really relying on that to help them out in the future. I'm so upset. I don't think I can wait until the summer when my policy turns 2. I feel so bad if I leave them with nothing but I hate being here. I don't know what to do anymore

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
does your policy cover suicide? as far as i know most dont because then it does kinda look like fraud to be fair

S

sage79

Dec 1, 2020
does your policy cover suicide? as far as i know most dont because then it does kinda look like fraud to be fair
It covers it after 2 years. I honestly never thought about ctb this seriously before, so I didn't think about this important factor earlier..

• Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I can just imagine how incredibly frustrating this is for you and how conflicted you feel. Sadly, this seems to be the standard for life insurance policies, when they cover suicide at all, that is.