• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Yes my friend. Don't feel bad about however you're gonna get to the Next Place. You seem like a decent dude who doesn't need any extra stress from a ctb community!

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Why do you not recommend these for overdose? Too painful? Looking at suicide methods poisoning is common. I tried drugs like quetiapine for overdose but failed. Same with paracetamol but I think they put me in a coma after i stupidly cried for help after a failed overdose. They really want to harm and torture me as much as possible so they won't kill me to stop them and that's totally evil.
For otc pain meds, they would only further bring suffering, through gastric irritation, or liver/kidney damage. Granted you die from the latter, it'll be a long and painful way to go. Not to mention, it's difficult to actually succeed with such means.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Yes my friend. Don't feel bad about however you're gonna get to the Next Place. You seem like a decent dude who doesn't need any extra stress from a ctb community!

No! Please don't feel the added stress of a possible murder-suicide! The possibility of a homicide would be *too humane* for a suicide community!

Wow, imagine having to use a rope because the industrial age hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
No! Please don't feel the added stress of a possible murder-suicide! The possiblity of a homicide would be *too humane* for a suicide community!
What?! I think we've just gotta accept the train method is a relevant method. Jeez.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
So is suicide-bombing if you want to go there. Jeez.

I won't argue further with you. It's unnecessary.
I don't think it's anywhere near the same but yes let's just say we agree to disagree.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you!
"On the night of 10 November 2009, at the age of 32, Enke committed suicide, standing in front of a regional express train at a level crossing in Eilvese, Neustadt am Rübenberge."

Last edited:
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
who cares? the driver will get over it. they should train them (haha) for this kind of situation when they start