• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
I'm planning to jump off a bridge. I can't afford anything else, so i'll just get drunk and jump off a bridge. If i land on my head, is 50 feet enough to kill me instantly?

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
At 150 feet onto land and 250 feet into water, there is a 98% chance of death, iirc. So, the higher, the better.
It may be difficult to ensure you land on your head, so it's better to opt for a greater height.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LunarLight
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
if it was me doing that i would find a bridge or cliff that is super high , the highest the better

Reactions: Eudaimonic
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Even drunk, jumping off a bridge is very, very difficult. I think human beings have some sort of built in height SI mechanism.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
If there is anything higher, go for that. You'd probably want to try falling closer to your head/neck to ensure results. 50 feet should be plenty if you fall the wrong way. Also accounting for what you're actually landing on.

Getting past the SI though will probably be the trickiest part. Best of luck to you.

<3

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
50 feet may result in severe damage, but still living.
Personally, I'm if I were to jump? I would aim for 100 feet minimum.

Yes, head first, it would kill someone at that height- but there is too much of a chance of landing a different way once panic kicks in and one starts flailing.

D

DeadKennedy

Mar 30, 2024
if its into a body of water you might drown if you plan it right but i doubt youll die instantly.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I'm planning to jump off a bridge. I can't afford anything else, so i'll just get drunk and jump off a bridge. If i land on my head, is 50 feet enough to kill me instantly?
I don't think 50 feet is gauranteed enough to kill anyone. If I were to do it I would go w at least 150 feet, I'd take calming meds or alcohol beforehand, and fall backwards gazing at the night sky before peace envelops me

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Probably not ideal to fall backwards because then it's more difficult to land on your head. I mean, unless you have excellent air sense...?
Why do you need to fall on your head and how is that guaranteed anyway if you fall forward? I think the height is what matters though admittedly this is not a method I've personally much thought friends have made attempts this way so I know a little about how it feels from them.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Why do you need to fall on your head and how is that guaranteed anyway if you fall forward? I think the height is what matters though admittedly this is not a method I've personally much thought friends have made attempts this way so I know a little about how it feels from them.
Because it will kill you instantly if the height is great enough.
It's not guaranteed, which is why 150/250+ feet (ideally higher) is advised, but one should still try to land on their head.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Because it will kill you instantly if the height is great enough.
It's not guaranteed, which is why 150/250+ feet (ideally higher) is advised, but one should still try to land on their head.
I thought the point of sufficient height is that it doesn't matter how you land, you'll die either way. How do people manage to land on their heads even falling forward?

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not even remotely high enough. Even if it does kill you, the death is not likely to be instant. You will suffer immense pain for much longer than needed. 100 feet minimum.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I thought the point of sufficient height is that it doesn't matter how you land, you'll die either way. How do people manage to land on their heads even falling forward?
I think you're right since you can't rely on landing that way, and it's not necessary anyway given a sufficient height.
Disregard what I said. Sorry for misleading you.
I do still think facing forward is generally a good idea though, because it's good to know where you're going to land.
But I do get the appeal of falling backward.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice