• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
I can't breathe... I have what seems to be very similar to asthma, and I feel as if it's getting worse and worse every day... Breathing hurts.... Doctors aren't doing shit and I feel as if I'm slowly dying from the inside. I can no longer do any physical activities, even walking hurts... I can't think clearly anymore... I just want out, I mean... It's ironic, because if it gets worse I will be out. My fingers feel as if they're slowly becoming paralyzed, becoming number each day.
I'm failing.... This is bad... My family is all gone, not a single one is here anymore, they're all dead...
I know people will be, "You're overreacting", but this keeps getting worse and worse and just like my life it never gets better. So when I do die from this and everything else my environment has molded into me... what next?... Will I be missed?... Who knows...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you go through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so unbearably in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie