• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
Since last week all i've thought about is killing myself, especially today my thoughts are so complicated, although i have not made a decision yet ('cause i have not gotten what i need to ctb lmfao) a part of me hopes that my life will get better and the other wishes my heart would stop beating, my mind is a mess now, i'm not really enjoying living.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think there's a name for what you're feeling - hope. Sounds like you still have some. There's nothing wrong with that. It may just not be your time yet to CTB. *Usually*, all hope needs to die before someone is actually able to ctb, or circumstances have to get so bad that there's really no choice. I think that hope is a really fickle bitch, and "she" leaves when she's good and ready to leave. You may just have to ride it out as best you can until you reach that hopeless place. No doubt it's hard. Being in limbo is hard. It makes doing any kind of living hard. I don't know of anything that someone can do to speed-up the process of losing all hope. It sort of just has to happen organically, and it's different for everyone. I hope (no pun intended) that you get to where you want to be.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
Since last week all i've thought about is killing myself, especially today my thoughts are so complicated, although i have not made a decision yet ('cause i have not gotten what i need to ctb lmfao) a part of me hopes that my life will get better and the other wishes my heart would stop beating, my mind is a mess now, i'm not really enjoying living.
always here for a chat! best wishes!

Reactions: Bouquet
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I believe that until we actually carry out the act, there is always hope of recovery.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: Bouquet
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I should've CTBed last year and I had so many good options to do it but I didn't - most likely bc there's still too much hope left. Living is hard dying is even harder to achieve.

I'm sorry u have to go through this.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Thank you for sharing. It's really hard. Living, dying. It's all so complicated and difficult.

Right now, I feel rushed to CTB which is hard but not impossible. I still want to CTB even if I thought I might have had more time, it's still not worth to me, I don't care. If I have to CTB now I will.