• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

raincereal

Mar 13, 2024
i have this one friend, who i've known for a long time (and only became closer friends about 3 years ago), and with the decline of my mental health came the decline of my ability to create meaningful conversations. all my conversations have become strangely abstract, morally questionable, blatantly stupid, or just depressing. i can tell my friends are less interested through general social cues and that they opt to talk to other people, even when i try to reach out. weirdly enough, i find it comforting somewhat? i now know that i don't have such a strong impact on them, and i'm glad that they won't miss me as much.

regardless, once i get everything i need to CTB (and i'm mentally prepared), i plan to write a scheduled email to the important people in my life. i don't plan on making it negative, despite the fact that i've thought of doing that many times, but i simply plan on thanking them and that i hope that they can achieve their own goals.

i hope that everyone can forget me once i leave this world, and everyone can find a better person to talk to instead of me. i wish that they won't miss me.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not even a choice at all which was painful to deal with for years but now I'm starting to get used to it. Either way, I hope you find peace soon