• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

apatired

apatired

Mar 15, 2024
I dont know if this is allowed but here me out first about my story..

I am 24 years old from Philippines and i recently got fired on my job because of my performance. I was bot doing tasks and being unresponsive as a whole . It was a work from home setup and ive been working for a year and it was all depressing for me since i got hired. I dropped out on college on 3rd year to have the job mainly because my family is broke and none of them has income to pay bills and whatsoever so i was forced to dropped out and let my older brother to graduate first so that he can help financially but until now and its already been 2 years since he graduated, he still doesn't have any work.

And now as the youngest, the weigh of their problems and all the responsibilities goes on me and the guilt and all that is making me more suicidal. Im living on my last paycheck of $40 and its been really hard for me. Also im planning to cbt once the SN i ordered will arrive which i ordered from china and its going to take maybe 1 to 2 months to arrive..

I really dont have any skills but my passion since then is video editing and graphic designing. I cant say that im really good for it but i know the basics and my own style.

As of now Im trying really hard to find maybe a job or commission for video edit or graphic designing to sustain myself on the remaining days i have..
I do video editing for shorts/reels , gameplay edits, music videos, vlog, Simple cuts, podcast edit, long form, and etc (except for animation)

If maybe some of you here can offer me such opportunity that i can earn money from it. I would really appreciate it and i would be so glad. Thank you

Sorry for the bad grammar