H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
i feel like i can only talk about my problems and negative feelings so much until it's too much so i stop myself. i haven't experienced a person in rl for a long time who wants to love me and take that away from me.
Love doesn't exist. It's a program triggered in our brains, that's all.

Loneliness is like smoking 10 packs a day.

we are a herd animal that needs our herd to survive. On the bigger scale we're bacteria and if you look closely on bacteria you see they live by interacting with other bacteria.
We're just bacteria on the face of earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spitfire
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
idk I just want to know a person :( I haven't been close to anyone for a very long time. It breaks my heart.
I'm constantly nice and I know it's just me overcompensating because I'm hurting inside. But it's real at the same time of that makes sense. I just want to someone to be fond of me and also someone who I also click with :( my whole personality feels like a sham. I'd love for just someone to see how hurt I am inside without me saying too much because I hate to burden anyone but its a fantasy... I know that's extremely rare too...
I know how you feel its crap the loneliness kills you then when you find someone who you think might understand you they don't and it breaks you into more pieces then anyone can ever pick up. putting on a happy face will not help you. pls pm me

Reactions: overcomingfear and Secrets1
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Is this a good enough reason to kill myself?
You could wait until you get much older and then you might get used to it and not even think about it. It's up to you to decide if it's a good enough reason.

I can't keep people wanting to talk to me. Convos always die. I feel so unfulfilled and unwanted. Loneliness is a painful ache
I am in total agreement after experiencing this too most of my life. It's miserable. I wish I had the answer for you.

Last edited:
shadow7891

shadow7891

Aug 17, 2020
loneliness is one of the primary reasons I want to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
if you have your health, keep going, other things can change

A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
People are naturally attracted towards your aura so you won't have a problem in that aspect. However, you'd have to meet lots of people before you meet someone that you truly click with so just be patient and your patience will reap rewards. All you need to do is wait a bit, maybe make a little effort, and the people will come to you.

H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
I Find lonelijess to be the best time of my life and it's where I can truly get to learn about myself

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Me too. Normally it's just a thought in the back of my head but sometimes it hits me like a ton of bricks and I realize how I ended up this way, and how it's all my fault for rejecting every opportunity I had and in all likelihood that's how I'll continue. Those are the times when I really feel like doing *it* on impulse. It becomes unbearable but eventually passes.

But I do think it's something that can be remedied if the stars align. I hope they do for you.

TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
I have no idea what my opportunities are. I work and that's about it. I go out if I can when I can and I click with almost no one. I can't keep people wanting to talk to me. Convos always die. I feel so unfulfilled and unwanted. Loneliness is a painful ache
@LostLife do you think you would not be lonely if you met someone?
I am lonely single or with someone- it doesn't matter for me
@LostLife do you think you would not be lonely if you met someone?
I am lonely single or with someone- it doesn't matter for me
I think it was Sartre or Nietzsche " if you are lonely when you are alone - you are in a bad company ". Well fml boys...

Last edited:
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Nowadays technology make us feel less lonely but it's not the same as having someone physically with you. I can't imagine being lonely many years ago. Had to feel horrible.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Me too. I need a man in my life so we can sleep while resting my head on his chest

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
I'm Feeling Very Alone Right Now Just Wish I Had Someone To Hold To Hug To Be Close To My Last Proper Hug Was 2018 I Don't Remember How It Feels To Have Someone To Hold On Too In A Deep Warm Embrace
Now I Just Feel So Empty And So Cold Like Ice.
Peace & Hugs:hug: