• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

I'm on my 12 last days before CTB (This time is really going to happen, I can feel it) and I want to keep myself away from any possible addictions that might make me want to reconsider my decision or delay it (I spend hours reading and posting here everyday). When I first joined I didn't know I would have become a member and associate myself with the community, I just wanted to find a painless way to die. This site taught me how to compress the carotid artery and have a peaceful death, much better than suffocating on CO2 which was my previous method when I was a newbie. I don't regret being here, you guys are awesome, but it's time for me to stop lying to myself and actually do what I have to do. Goodbye.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone know exactly what they meant by "compressing the carotid artery?" I've tried hanging before. It felt to me like compression mixed with uncomfortable self strangulation. I couldn't go through with it because of how it felt physically.