• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tarantulatowels

Jan 19, 2024
Does anyone else feel like this? I only want to ctb because I'm tired. Physically, mentally, everything. I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep for years on end - like a coma. I just need a break because I'm so tired.

I've had depression for years and years and have never felt tired like this. I don't think this is normal.

S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
Yes, I feel that way too. Overwhelmed and exhausted. And I wonder how much of my suicidal thinking is due to just that? I've come across the saying many times, something like, "If you're tired, rest. Don't quit." I've applied that to everything from studying to doing housework to doing chemo. It occurred to me a few days ago that the most extreme form of tired could be wanting to quit by ctb. So I'm resting instead of ctb. I don't know if it will work, but I'm giving it a try. I'm so fucking exhausted. No gas in the tank. Hope and faith are but a mere whisper.

EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
Does anyone else feel like this? I only want to ctb because I'm tired. Physically, mentally, everything. I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep for years on end - like a coma. I just need a break because I'm so tired.

I've had depression for years and years and have never felt tired like this. I don't think this is normal.
This is me in every possible sense at the moment

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1 and StarryEyed
S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
I know CFS can be dreadfully debilitating as a friend of mine had it, along with fibromyalgia. I'm so sorry you're suffering too. I definitely don't have it. And like the OP said, it's nothing life my depression fatigue either. It's just too much life stuff thrown at me all at once, like with the OP tired in every sense. I can't process my thoughts or emotions anymore. I've short circuited.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024

I understand you completely. My depression didn't used to be like that either. But eventually just existing began to feel like an insurmountable burden. The waking hours have just become a really uncomfortable space between the long periods of sleep. Every time I go to bed, I pray to gods I don't believe in to just let me not wake up.