• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jake.123

Jake.123

Feb 18, 2019
So ive not been active on here for quite a while as things were on the up after speaking with a councillor i am far from completely fine but am no longer considering ctb. I have returned to try and help anybody here in any way i can after being on the brink of ctb myself. I am in no position to pass judgement and am more than happy for anyone to pm me or reply to this thread should u wanna ask me anything, vent (im a great listener) or if its somethin else thats fine too but i found that getting things off my chest made me feel alot better and maybe it can work for you too. A problem shared is a problem halved! -jake :)

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Would you mind sharing your reasons for wanting to ctb?

Reactions: mediocre
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
That's sweet of you :) I know that you mentioned you no longer want to ctb, but if anything's ever bothering you (even the slightest) feel free to pm me as well

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm here for you to, love. I've been spending my final days here on SS, giving all the love I have left until it's time for me to go.

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I'm feeling really bad today. I feel like I'm dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
So ive not been active on here for quite a while as things were on the up after speaking with a councillor i am far from completely fine but am no longer considering ctb. I have returned to try and help anybody here in any way i can after being on the brink of ctb myself. I am in no position to pass judgement and am more than happy for anyone to pm me or reply to this thread should u wanna ask me anything, vent (im a great listener) or if its somethin else thats fine too but i found that getting things off my chest made me feel alot better and maybe it can work for you too. A problem shared is a problem halved! -jake :)
You are right in that sharing and getting things off your chest is helpful and so pleased it has helped you. Obviously we still have our problems and fears and real awful emotions/feelings but to know someone else out there really can empathise and know how it might be for us. Its a hard and very difficult ride for alot of people and things can seem totally hopeless and perpetually horrid, yet I always still keep striving to look for that next tiny glimmer of hope in that darkness. I am still here despite the hell, so I do hope that we can all find the speck of hope. xx

SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
I have esquizofrenia, i beg no life this live anymore, no live my life again please, i can be happy whit my imaginary girfriend, sorry girlfriend but you are real, i m crazy, i dyng slowly, if she is now old i dont care, ba happy is all ok, whatever, i delirous, who is it? Are you ok? Who i am? My cousing is taking care of me
I have esquizofrenia, i beg no life this live anymore, no live my life again please, i can be happy whit my imaginary girfriend, sorry girlfriend but you are real, i m crazy, i dyng slowly, if she is now old i dont care, ba happy is all ok, whatever, i delirous, who is it? Are you ok? Who i am? My cousing is taking care of me

Reactions: Jake.123
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
We will fell, my imaginary girlfriend take cares of me, and its a doctor

Reactions: Jake.123
Rosiel

Rosiel

Jan 24, 2019
Thank you, you are so very kind! I went on these forum half expecting people who encourage CTB, but it's far from it. It's a forum of hope, the real kind.

Reactions: Jake.123 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Are you alright, friend? You seem confused. Is there someone you can talk to, e.g. a family member?