• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
tw selfharm (detailed kind of), eating disorder (mention of calories)

im suffering sm rn and i just want to relapse. i already relapsed sh but it was a small cut. too small to feel like an actual relapse.
i havent been starving properly either and have been eating around my bmr or maintaince calories which is embarrassing. i should starve till my organs fail.
self destruction and suicide have been on my mind the last couple of weeks probably bc im so stressed i cant deal with this anymore. im exhausted, stressed and hopeless. im thinking about ctb again. I wish i could end it. im sosoos tired. I will never find love and even if anyone is interested in me i hate myself too much to accept it.
no one will ever like me as the person i am and im so scared of committing to a relationship anyway. im pathetic. I selfharm, im anorexic and not even skinnier than bmi 17 and I am not even academically gifted like others. Im not even sure if what im studying is the right thing for me. What if I just end up jobless and nothing works out? Or im just too stupid for stem but I have been passing my exams out of luck.
Im planning on relapsing xanax soon when I can talk to my friend who might have connections.
I want to relapse sh soon and cut like I did 2 months ago and hopefully reach my fat layer again. My sh doesnt even feel valid bc i never got stitches. I might as well start drinking alcohol too and just ruin my life and hope I die.
I wish my mom would hate me. I wish she would let me go. Shes the only reason why I am still alive. I am so angry at her but I understand her. I am her child.
I cant vent to any of my friends tbh and I dont want to vent to them.
Im still working full time till Friday and then I have 4 exams next week and another exam in april. I just want to die. I wish I could just sleep and never wake up.
I have only been thinking about cutting all day.
i didnt proof read any of this. sorry for venting on recovery. ig life stays shitty even if u dont actively plan on killing yourself.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering and negative thoughts, I understand. Don't worry about venting, recovery isn't easy and I'm glad you're still here.

You know I think you will find love and accept it one day. Posting in hopes that someone else agrees!

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
I'm sorry for your suffering and negative thoughts, I understand. Don't worry about venting, recovery isn't easy and I'm glad you're still here.

You know I think you will find love and accept it one day. Posting in hopes that someone else agrees!
Thank you :(( I hope so too.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Ember

Ember

Mar 5, 2024
If I may ask, what are your goals for the future and for the day? If they're too large you may feel very bad because you can't accomplish them (which I find makes it harder to do stuff funnily enough).

Reactions: Suicidebydeath