• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
So my SN was supposed to arrive tomorrow. I would have been there in time. But instead it arrived five days ago. I'm currently living with my brother. I was not at home the past two weeks because my grandpa was about to die and we all hoped but he died.
But back to the point, it arrived and my brother took it and paid the € 17 customs fee for me. I told him via Whatsapp it's my parcel and that he should send me his IBAN or PayPal so I can pay him back. He hesitated and said we would deal with that when I come back home. So today I came back, demanded my parcel, but.... FOR SOME REASON THE PARCEL ITSELF SAYS NITRITE ON THE OUTSIDE. I ordered from IC. Now I'm fucked. He was curious and probably looked it up and knows it's being used for suicide and now he wants to go with me somewhere to talk with some person. I tried to tell him he shouldn't worry, it's for a chemistry experiment but he obviously saw through that. I'm a vegetarian so I can't tell him I want to cure meat. He knows it all what I'm supposed to do now. He says he won't give it back unless I go talk to this person and I can explain why I ordered. I was so struck back I told him for some aquarium test and he shouldn't worry and all WHAT CAN I SAY
Sorry for the bad grammar and all but I'm obviously in a rush right now
Can anyone please tell me what I can tell him so he'll believe I'm not trying to off myself?

Last edited:
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
It's used for other stuff. Not just curing meat.
Yes, but WHAT EXACTLY. What am I supposed to tell him.
I told him I'll talk to him later but he's in the room nearby and won't give me my parcel
And what I'm supposed to do if he says I have to go with him to this advice center. What do I tell them. PLS
It's not like I have a history with this kind of stuff. Please

Last edited:
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
It's not like I have a history with this kind of stuff. Please

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
He can't keep your package he can't take your package. That's illegal.v
He has no proof and no evidence that you're using it to harm yourself.

Reactions: GasMonkey
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Honestly if you're a grown adult it's your package and he can't do anything or make you go anywhere or force you to do anything.
He won't give it to me. What am I supposed to do

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Inside your head you are freaking out but in all reality he cannot do anything to you and he cannot keep your package. He did pay for it so I guess technically he could.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
It's unfortunate that this happened. I live alone, so if there were any details on the package I ordered from IC that gave away what it was, it did not matter.

I am very sorry about the situation you find yourself in. And reading over what you've said, I don't think there is any way to get around the fact that your brother knows what its intended use is at this point. The "chemistry experiment" thing really is not a good excuse, unfortunately, especially if you are someone like me who has never expressed any interest in science at all. I have also been told to use that excuse if anyone ever found it, but I don't think it would fly.

My family is aware that I ordered my SN for suicide after the police confiscated it. You just have to sort of ease their mind; have the discussion if they want to have it. It might seem like some kind of catastrophic event right now, but believe me when I say that people forget. They get busy with other things, and it slips their mind. I would have the suicide discussion with them, and then just wait for it to blow over. In my family's case, it definitely did. They don't ask or inquire about it anymore.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
But I mean you paid for the full price. He can't just keep your package from you.
It's not like it's illegal either.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Inside your head you are freaking out but in all reality he cannot do anything to you and he cannot keep your package. He did pay for it so I guess technically he could.
He paid the customs fee to the delivery person. I'd have done that but I was not at home. But I need to tell him something. I completely have to rely on him, I have nowhere else to go
But I mean you paid for the full price. He can't just keep your package from you.
It's not like it's illegal either.
In Germany importing is illegal but customs do not care it seems but I can't just call the cops on him obviously
It's unfortunate that this happened. I live alone, so if there were any details on the package I ordered from IC that gave away what it was, it did not matter.

I am very sorry about the situation you find yourself in. And reading over what you've said, I don't think there is any way to get around the fact that your brother knows what its intended use is at this point. The "chemistry experiment" thing really is not a good excuse, unfortunately, especially if you are someone like me who has never expressed any interest in science at all. I have also been told to use that excuse if anyone ever found it, but I don't think it would fly.

My family is aware that I ordered my SN for suicide after the police confiscated it. You just have to sort of ease their mind; have the discussion if they want to have it. It might seem like some kind of catastrophic event right now, but believe me when I say that people forget. They get busy with other things, and it slips their mind. I would have the suicide discussion with them, and then just wait for it to blow over. In my family's case, it definitely did. They don't ask or inquire about it anymore.
Thanks. But I have to tell him and the people he wants to take me to something to ease their minds. He'll never look at me the same way. And I can't just order again obviously because something will happen now and obviously he will not let me get my parcels

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
Do you think that if you go to the place that he wants you to go, he will return the package? It will be a waste of time to go but it might help if you go and lie to them if they return it to you

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Do you think that if you go to the place that he wants you to go, he will return the package? It will be a waste of time to go but it might help if you go and lie to them if they return it to you
He told me he'll give it back if I can explain
Please, anything I can tell them so they think it's all ok?

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
how old r u? if ur still in school u can tell him 1 of ur classmates brought this also, and make sure u sound excited when u say it. if he still refuses, punch him in the face, ur fam can b ur biggest hindrance at times

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
how old r u? if ur still in school u can tell him 1 of ur classmates brought this also, and make sure u sound excited when u say it. if he still refuses, punch him in the face, ur fam can b ur biggest hindrance at times
I dropped out long ago
I was so happy when I heard it arrived and now I have NOTHING.

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Can you overdose on ibuprofen
I would highly suggest against that! Ibuprofen not only has a VERY VERY low success rate but it's ALSO a terribly painful experience. I will look into what sodium nitrite can be used for other then meat curing and report back here if I find anything that could be useful to you!
So my SN was supposed to arrive tomorrow. I would have been there in time. But instead it arrived five days ago. I'm currently living with my brother. I was not at home the past two weeks because my grandpa was about to die and we all hoped but he died.
But back to the point, it arrived and my brother took it and paid the € 17 customs fee for me. I told him via Whatsapp it's my parcel and that he should send me his IBAN or PayPal so I can pay him back. He hesitated and said we would deal with that when I come back home. So today I came back, demanded my parcel, but.... FOR SOME REASON THE PARCEL ITSELF SAYS NITRITE ON THE OUTSIDE. I ordered from IC. Now I'm fucked. He was curious and probably looked it up and knows it's being used for suicide and now he wants to go with me somewhere to talk with some person. I tried to tell him he shouldn't worry, it's for a chemistry experiment but he obviously saw through that. I'm a vegetarian so I can't tell him I want to cure meat. He knows it all what I'm supposed to do now. He says he won't give it back unless I go talk to this person and I can explain why I ordered. I was so struck back I told him for some aquarium test and he shouldn't worry and all WHAT CAN I SAY
Sorry for the bad grammar and all but I'm obviously in a rush right now
Can anyone please tell me what I can tell him so he'll believe I'm not trying to off myself?
Are you into any type of gardening? Sodium nitrite can be used as a fertilizer! Maybe you could use that as an excuse?

Last edited:
sorrow_sparrow

sorrow_sparrow

tell all my stories, and they laugh...
Mar 20, 2023
I don't know... maybe order another one I guessed
and if my family confront me about my ctb, maybe I'll talk to them, see if they want to listen, but maybe I won't talk to them either, I don't know
but I wouldn't bothered to lie to them, I don't really care what they'll think,

but pardon for my superficial view, maybe it destined for you to take your time and seek another time when the universe wont interfere, at that time you'll know your time...

• Love
Reactions: Catching_the_bus
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
I would highly suggest against that! Ibuprofen not only has a VERY VERY low success rate but it's ALSO a terribly painful experience. I will look into what sodium nitrite can be used for other then meat curing and report back here if I find anything that could be useful to you!

Are you into any type of gardening? Sodium nitrite can be used as a fertilizer! Maybe you could use that as an excuse?
It's too late. He came in my room again, wanting to go to this center with me. I told him it's not necessary, that I won't go, and that he should not worry about it.
And I think it's too late for excuses now. He says he has NOT opened the parcel but that it says NITRITE on the outside and also the shop name. He googled it and found IC, and well... he knows. I won't be able to convince him otherwise.
and if my family confront me about my ctb, maybe I'll talk to them, see if they want to listen, but maybe I won't talk to them either, I don't know

but pardon for my superficial view, maybe it destined for you to take your time and seek another time when the universe wont interfere, at that time you'll know your time...
I don't want to. Even if I were able to resolve all of my immediate problems, I just think life is not for me

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023

I agree with this view! It seems maybe now is not your time... The universe has a funny way about that... I would say either order a new one or wait... The time will come and you will know ❤️

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
It's too late. He came in my room again, wanting to go to this center with me. I told him it's not necessary, that I won't go, and that he should not worry about it.
And I think it's too late for excuses now. He says he has NOT opened the parcel but that it says NITRITE on the outside and also the shop name. He googled it and found IC, and well... he knows. I won't be able to convince him otherwise.

I don't want to. Even if I were able to resolve all of my immediate problems, I just think life is not for me
I am so sorry that you are going through such a tough situation... Wanting to Ctb is stressful and agonizing enough but to have someone stop you in the process is even more agonizing... I can relate. My family has gone to immoral and ridiculous lengths to prevent my Ctb... I live on my own now though so they will no longer be able to thwart my attempts at peace.... I truly hope you can overcome this situation and find the peace that you deserve ❤️❤️❤️

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
I agree with this view! It seems maybe now is not your time... The universe has a funny way about that... I would say either order a new one or wait... The time will come and you will know ❤️
Thank you all... but I can't just order a new one. He'll look at parcels I receive closely from now on. Things will be harder now. I might be able to buy from Poland, send to a parcel station and take the SN outside.

Reactions: SexyIncél
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
SN can be used to remove staining from metals. You can say you bought/inherited an antique piece that is stained. The staining can be cleaned off with saltpeter (SN), at least you will try. The package is from a restorer/conservator friend.

I own some antiques, mostly books but if I have some SN left over or do Nitrogen I'll try to remove staining from one thing I really like. :P

Reactions: crowbait
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
No indication that you're poor or that you need to ctb right away. You live with your brother and he seems like he'll prevent you from ctbing if he knows you have the SN..

Only option is to reorder.

Getting police involved won't be good.

Going along with what he says gives no guarantee he'll give the SN back or they you won't end up in a ward..

I assume you don't have everything prepared, so stealing back the SN and refusing to listen to him would potentially make him kick you out..

I think the best option is to re-order and choose a different location for pick up or make sure you track the location and precise delivery time of a new parcel of SN.

• Informative
Reactions: Sparr0w and Fl4u
AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
I think hes already quite sure. Im sorry but theres prob not much u can do now to convince him otherwise, the more u try to convince him the more suspicious it will be. I dont know anything about u or ur relationship with ur brother but it seems like he really cares about u, maybe u could open up to him? Again really sorry this is happening to u, I wish u the best of luck <33

Reactions: chloramine