• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fsm-sv

fsm-sv

A lost one
Mar 11, 2023
What about just ordering another one? and ordering it to a certain pickup point / post office so that you can pick it up by person, no questions asked? I don't think you can really explain yourself in this situation. Just say that you have changed your mind and love life again (lol) while ordering it again.

Reactions: Fl4u
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really awful situation to be trapped in, it's disgusting how pro suffering people interfere with plans to die and try to force other people to stay here, as humans we deserve the option to just be able to die in peace. I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
My brother came in. I have to go them now or he'll tell my mother. So going to them it is. What do I say so I don't end up in a ward? Anything?

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
My brother came in. I have to go them now or he'll tell my mother. So going to them it is. What do I say so I don't end up in a ward? Anything?
Honest discussion time. Initiate it yourself; explain to him that you just want to talk between you two, and get no one else involved. I would be honest and say you have been feeling depressed, were toying with the idea of death. But that you feel that if you talk to your brother and mom more, maybe they can help to address some of your emotions. Prevent ward visit by telling them that they can help you just by sitting down and talking.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Honest discussion time. Initiate it yourself; explain to him that you just want to talk between you two, and get no one else involved. I would be honest and say you have been feeling depressed, were toying with the idea of death. But that you feel that if you talk to your brother and mom more, maybe they can help to address some of your emotions. Prevent ward visit by telling them that they can help you just by sitting down and talking.
I don't feel ready for such talk. I would not know what to say either. And it would contradict what I told my brother (that I have no such intentions).
Note that it's some kind of advisory center and not a psychatrist
If I just tell them I didn't plan to ctb but don't elaborate further, can they do anything? I'm also not the stereotypical depressed person, I think I can cover my emotions well

Last edited:
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Update: I told them I had no such intentions and while they kept trying to get me into opening up, they let me go.

rorowanttogetout👍🏽

rorowanttogetout👍🏽

Mar 27, 2023
It's unfortunate that this happened. I live alone, so if there were any details on the package I ordered from IC that gave away what it was, it did not matter.

I am very sorry about the situation you find yourself in. And reading over what you've said, I don't think there is any way to get around the fact that your brother knows what its intended use is at this point. The "chemistry experiment" thing really is not a good excuse, unfortunately, especially if you are someone like me who has never expressed any interest in science at all. I have also been told to use that excuse if anyone ever found it, but I don't think it would fly.

My family is aware that I ordered my SN for suicide after the police confiscated it. You just have to sort of ease their mind; have the discussion if they want to have it. It might seem like some kind of catastrophic event right now, but believe me when I say that people forget. They get busy with other things, and it slips their mind. I would have the suicide discussion with them, and then just wait for it to blow over. In my family's case, it definitely did. They don't ask or inquire about it anymore.
What does IC mean english is not my first

B

bobosanogo

Mar 25, 2023
This seems like the most reasonable way to handle it now (as I see you've already talked with them and they let you go.. for now) or in the future, as they might now be keeping an eye on you regardless. Offering to sit and talk with them on your terms seems like the best way going forward, and it might really benefit both you and them.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You need to have more posts to be able to receive PMs.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Are you able to take him in a fight? If so, I'd take him down and claim what is yours. He's your brother, not your boss.

M

MrbearX

Mar 19, 2023
It's unfortunate that this happened. I live alone, so if there were any details on the package I ordered from IC that gave away what it was, it did not matter.

I am very sorry about the situation you find yourself in. And reading over what you've said, I don't think there is any way to get around the fact that your brother knows what its intended use is at this point. The "chemistry experiment" thing really is not a good excuse, unfortunately, especially if you are someone like me who has never expressed any interest in science at all. I have also been told to use that excuse if anyone ever found it, but I don't think it would fly.

My family is aware that I ordered my SN for suicide after the police confiscated it. You just have to sort of ease their mind; have the discussion if they want to have it. It might seem like some kind of catastrophic event right now, but believe me when I say that people forget. They get busy with other things, and it slips their mind. I would have the suicide discussion with them, and then just wait for it to blow over. In my family's case, it definitely did. They don't ask or inquire about it anymore.
Wait the police confiscated it how did that happen ?

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Wait the police confiscated it how did that happen ?
Got wasted one night and texted the suicide hotline threatening to kms. I don't remember any of it; just the cops surrounding me while I was sitting on my couch. They searched the apartment, found SN, and I was taken to the ward. When I got back the SN was taken. Just ordered a new one from my source though, so didn't affect me at all. Was awkward having to explain what SN was to my family, but it truly did blow over. I just assure them that my experience at the ward helped me to see how beautiful life is again, and they are under the impression that I'm doing well.

• Love
Reactions: MrbearX
M

MrbearX

Mar 19, 2023
Oh I see well that's an awkward situation to be in and I was just worried about it raising flags of some type I don't plan on doing anything like that so I should be good to go when mine arrives hopefully 99.6 is enough