• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BlueThoth

Oct 17, 2018
Please don't die this way. It is a horrible way to go.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Даун, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
At least ur fuckin ur kidneys up and reducing your life expectancy rapidly. I don't know how ur walking around getting ice cream n shit. People may come concerned for your health in public .

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Volatile, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
No true. Google it.

show me a case report then. Because I cant find it.

Also dont give me evidence using buddist monks and shit those idiots are on another level, burning themselves alive etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: samsays89, Deafsn0w and lv-gras
Donna

Donna

Feeling so deep become our graves
Oct 5, 2018
I do agree with most that this way is a horrible way to end ..I worked in healthcare and most of the patients that did pass this way giving up eating and drinking ,they were close to skin and bones before this method took effect ending there life . I do hope you find peace without the need to suffer the method your choosing/ and I'm not here to tell you how to end your pain , that's your decision..I just hope the way you choose works for your sake .

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w, Schopenhauer and 5 others
L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, samsays89, Deafsn0w and 4 others
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w
L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w, Terminally drunk and 1 other person
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018

But these are people who are bedbound (no way themselves to carry out the urge to drink) and probably taking strong painkillers and other drugs and they know they are dying of cancer anyway. This is not the same as physically healthy people doing it with no access to drugs.

Also the cancer speeds up death and I dont consider it suicide when you are bed bound unless you drink a poison.

Last edited:
L

Lena

Experienced
Sep 26, 2018
But these are people who are bedbound (no way themselves to carry out the urge to drink) and probably taking strong painkillers and other drugs and they know they are dying of cancer anyway. This is not the same as physically healthy people doing it with no access to drugs.

Also the cancer speeds up death and I dont consider it suicide when you are bed bound unless you drink a poison.
Yeah not having drugs is a game changer. And people taking care of you.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w, Terminally drunk and 3 others
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018

Limbo. Do you think personally. If you where majourly depressed. I don't know your back story. You yourself would be able to pull it off?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and lv-gras
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Limbo. Do you think personally. If you where majourly depressed. I don't know your back story. You yourself would be able to pull it off?
ill be dead by the end of this year. There is no debating it. I have all my nitrogen setup ready and tested it.

I have severe chronic tinnitus and severe anxiety. Ive thought of all possible options and death is the most honorable way to go, as bad as I want to live.

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
ill be dead by the end of this year. There is no debating it. I have all my nitrogen setup ready and tested it.

I have severe chronic tinnitus and severe anxiety. Ive thought of all possible options and death is the most honorable way to go.
No debating what? The fact if you really wanted to die you could pull it off?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
No debating what? The fact if you really wanted to die you could pull it off?

I know i can. Im probably the bravest cunt you would ever meet. Among my friends i was always the massive adrenaline junkie. I once went outside in the snow(it was windy too) in a short and shirt for around 4 hours walking around because I like pushing my body.

I do things while being able to block out the whiny pussy inside.

Edit* things like extreme rollercoasters dont register on me. Even skydiving wasnt that great.

Last edited:
Reactions: samsays89 and Deafsn0w
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I know i can. Im probably the bravest cunt you would ever meet. Among my friends i was always the massive adrenaline junkie. I once went outside in the snow(it was windy too) in a short and shirt for around 4 hours walking around because I like pushing my body.

Edit* things like extreme rollercoasters dont register on me. Even skydiving wasnt that great.
So your message saying this method is unachievable is just bullshit. Do you take it back.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Terminally drunk, lv-gras and 3 others
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Why are you so angry

Because hes not making any sense and I wasted little time I have engaging him.

Edit*

Ok I completely misunderstood. He was talking about this particular method. Apologies. People are so passive aggressive on this forum I assume the worst.

NO i couldnt pull it off. Because its too prolonged. A suicide needs to be swift, overwise survival takes over.

Same concept with being an adtelanine junkie. A swift decision and youre roped in with no escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminally drunk and Deafsn0w
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Wolfjob_dayjob, Terminally drunk and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
This method seems horrible to me but at least you got a window of time to think about wether or not you want to continue - which is totally your choice. There will be a point of no return where even if you decided to rehydrate it wouldn't work due to organ failure. Some may experience severe headaches, seizures, and confusion.

Equally horrible but a lot quicker would be CTB by water intoxication.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Terminally drunk, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Becuase im forced to kill myself at a young age. Im fucking mad all the time. I try to be nice.
Hugs I'm sorry

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Wolfjob_dayjob, Donna and 6 others
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018

im sure mate. Donkeys Carry's loads of bullsht through the desert. Seems relatable.

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Hugs I'm sorry

Thanks, but why post your pic? It can only end up bad, unless you like the extra attention in your inbox more than staying away from a mental hospital.

Reactions: acxk, Deafsn0w and Terminally drunk
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks, but why post your pic? It can only end up bad, unless you like the extra attention in your inbox more than staying away from a mental hospital.
Your going to see it anyway and I just don't care

Reactions: lv-gras, Wolfjob_dayjob, Donna and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
You should care. Because it can impede in your bus journey. And why would I see it anyway?
I'm not the only person okay it's my choice

Reactions: lv-gras, Wolfjob_dayjob, Donna and 2 others