• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Lately I've been doing so much better, even asking myself how I could have dropped so low and wanted to ctb. Nothing really changed, time just passed and I kept taking my meds so I don't have side effects anymore.

It's not always great, by far, sometimes I feel very down but it's manageable. I've also been noticing when I'm happy and noticed that it happens sometimes.

I feel like I will be able to go back to work and I'm not afraid now. At the same time, I feel nervous about something bad happening and ruining all of this. Or just me suddenly realising I'm like this solely because of the meds...

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
It is, I'm just afraid it may be a fake win I guess, if it's only the meds tricking me. I hope not...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's great that you feel better!

I can relate to this, my situation hasn't really changed but I'm much less suicidal for quite some time now. Not that it is fixed but much less than compared to last summer. I neither take meds nor do therapy, just time and "no bad news" obviously helped to stabilize for now. Yet I'm also dreading sth bad happening that 's gonna destroy everything again.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
That's great that you feel better!

I can relate to this, my situation hasn't really changed but I'm much less suicidal for quite some time now. Not that it is fixed but much less than compared to last summer. I neither take meds nor do therapy, just time and "no bad news" obviously helped to stabilize for now. Yet I'm also dreading sth bad happening that 's gonna destroy everything again.
Happy to know you're feeling better, I hope it continues for a long time šŸ«‚

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am so glad that you both beginning to feel better. If medication is helping you to feel better, there is nothing wrong with that, ForgottenAgain. Imagine the diabetics, heart patients, patients with thyroid challenges etc - it is essentially the medication that keeps them.alive and this is absolutely fine.

I totally get the anxiety surrounding whether the peace will be destroyed as right now the positive feeling is still probably at an early 'feel good' stage. But I hope you can both try and appreciate and savour every moment of the positive feelings and times.

Good Luck to you both.