• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

indexmatica

life is too much
Oct 14, 2023
I can't get my hands on N or SN in another to ctb. Most of the sites are scams and besides, if any method is sent to my country (Colombia), I can be found out and get in big trouble with the authorities. This has plagued me for a long time. I want to ctb in a peaceful way, but it seems almost impossible, and I am desperate. Life is horrible. I envy those who have been able to leave using these methods.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
D

drezteck83

Mar 2, 2024
I'm looking for a peaceful way too, me quiero morir en paz!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You should find ways to access N in your country or in one of the neighbor countries. People have successfully acquired N in the region.

I

indexmatica

life is too much
Oct 14, 2023
You should find ways to access N in your country or in one of the neighbor countries. People have successfully acquired N in the region.
I think it might be possible. But I don't know how

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
I can't get my hands on N or SN in another to ctb. Most of the sites are scams and besides, if any method is sent to my country (Colombia), I can be found out and get in big trouble with the authorities. This has plagued me for a long time. I want to ctb in a peaceful way, but it seems almost impossible, and I am desperate. Life is horrible. I envy those who have been able to leave using these methods.
Soy de Colombia tmb, hace unos días estoy buscando SN, has intentado buscar en laboratorios o distribuidores del país? Te podría enviar mensaje privado?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also envy those people, to me it's certainly so cruel and horrible how we cannot just all have the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way, I really wish that Nembutal is accessible, it'd be very relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering.
I certainly do hate this hellish anti-suicide society where we cannot die in peace, the fact that suicide is purposely made inaccessible is beyond unacceptable to me.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am from Chile and it is also difficult to get these things. I hope you find the peace you desire so much.

I

indexmatica

life is too much
Oct 14, 2023
Soy de Colombia tmb, hace unos días estoy buscando SN, has intentado buscar en laboratorios o distribuidores del país? Te podría enviar mensaje privado?
Siii, pero no he conseguido nada. Y también puedes enviarme un mensaje privado

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hm difficult situation with your country. Maybe change the method.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
People mentioned that Colombia has N. There is someone on this forum who got his N from Colombia. Have you tried vet stores or agro stores?

Reactions: LunarLight